IGNORED

Jpt Draw!. Bristol City V Bristol Rovers!

CiderCraig

at last we play the vermin!!!!..i exspect there removing there covers of there tunnel entrances as we speak.i wouldnt be surprised if they turn up in a trojan wooden horse a day early.....cant fu..ing wait, :gasmask:

Awww, did you want to be a big brave boy and shout at all us nasty Gasheads on the way into the ground?

The funniest thing about these poor little gasheads is that when last season finished, all you heard was 'there's a power swing in Bristol football, we will soon swap places with City and under John Ward promotion is a certainty'. Now they are up against us it's 'We've got nothing to lose, nobody expects us to win and City have nothing to gain'. Poor little freaks.

• Admin

A guy in work who is a Walsall fan reckons the draw is a fix to get the profile of the tin pot trophy raised and attendances up in the early rounds, as we drew the sags and Walsall are playing Wolves, I haven't checked the other fixtures to see if there are any other derbies, but maybe he's right.

Last time we played them Scott Murray was kicked out of the game (and season).

If you know anything about City Rovers games you must recall the likes of Alexander kicking lumps out of us.

zzzzz,years ago!!! i for one cant wait,ive been going since the late 70s so i know a little bit..i couldnt care if it was snakes and ladders a injury free,stuffing of the sags is surely what every city fan wants?...lets get right behind them,not like half time when some in the dolman where f...king booing.good on you that will help there confidence.i know the .1st half was shite ......oh well things never change.!!!!

zzzzz,years ago!!! i for one cant wait,ive been going since the late 70s so i know a little bit..i couldnt care if it was snakes and ladders a injury free,stuffing of the sags is surely what every city fan wants?...lets get right behind them,not like half time when some in the dolman where f...king booing.good on you that will help there confidence.i know the .1st half was shite ......oh well things never change.!!!!

I was in the Dolman and I didn't hear any booing aimed at the team, there was plenty of booing aimed at the totally inept officials but that was it. The fans accept we have a very young team who are giving their all for the club.

at last we play the vermin!!!!..i exspect there removing there covers of there tunnel entrances as we speak.i wouldnt be surprised if they turn up in a trojan wooden horse a day early.....cant fu..ing wait, :gasmask:

Tunnels, not turning up blah blah blah blah blah, do you just keep copy and pasting your posts?? Change the record its getting old..

We are not all General Custers and it is very easy for you to go on and on when there are about 17,000 of you and 2500 of us. Reverse the numbers and see if you would be any braver. I very much doubt it especially with the hostility the local derby brings. The fact is that the same as you when you come to us we will bring as many as we can. What will restrict the numbers is that there are plenty who would prefer not to be General Custers particularly if the game is televised.

Tunnels, not turning up blah blah blah blah blah, do you just keep copy and pasting your posts?? Change the record its getting old..

gas head why dont you f k off!!! you come on here spouting shite ,dico dan fiendly gas no prob you aint welcome on here sag ed..get back on youre board with the rest of the dead heads,turn up then instead of hiding in a pub on redcliffe surrounded by old bill.i exspect we will have another trainer video posted soon!! priceless,shite fans shite club ,always be in are shadow!

We are not all General Custers and it is very easy for you to go on and on when there are about 17,000 of you and 2500 of us. Reverse the numbers and see if you would be any braver. I very much doubt it especially with the hostility the local derby brings. The fact is that the same as you when you come to us we will bring as many as we can. What will restrict the numbers is that there are plenty who would prefer not to be General Custers particularly if the game is televised.

Exactly. It doesn't worry me going to Ashton, wannabe hoolies don't scare me. However, both sides have their share of ******* who think it's 'hard' to intimidate people outside the ground. Last time we played you some middle aged ***** spat at my- at the time 10 year old- son (well it may have been at me, but it hit my son) through the fence as we got off the coaches.

Getting off the train at Temple Meads yesterday, there were a couple of different City fans on their own, who a couple of Rovers fans chose to bellow 'Shiitttheaaddd' right in their face, very brave when there was about 500 of us and 2 or 3 of them.

Some City fans being proud that some Rovers fans choose to 'sneak into' Ashton , is err, nothing to be proud of.

I would take those odds!

By the way when was the last time you rent boys had 17,000 at a home game?

Any chance of this being on the Wednesday? Me and three others will be in the air on the way back from Zante if it's the Tuesday night. Went from elation to devastation in a few minutes after the draw.

Yes I am sure they will arrange the date around your holiday.

They haven't been above us in the league in 13 years. We've also won more Bristol derbies than they have.

That's bragging rights.

Yes but they can still say "who won the last competitive match".

Let's take that from them. Then they have no leg to stand on.

Archived