IGNORED

City Vs Wolves Matchday Thread

There we go MDT up and running I predict this thread will reach 10 pages.

Any other guesses ?

I predict it will be full of over reaction, whether ina positive or negative way. A bit of moaning because people had to que for 10 mins to get a ticket. Alot of uneducated opinion from people who haven't been to game. Several things will be Fontaine's fault. Baldock will miss a couple of chances but probably score. Flint will win a high percentage of headers. The away fans will talk ina moronic accent.

I predict it will be full of over reaction, whether ina positive or negative way. A bit of moaning because people had to que for 10 mins to get a ticket. Alot of uneducated opinion from people who haven't been to game. Several things will be Fontaine's fault. Baldock will miss a couple of chances but probably score. Flint will win a high percentage of headers. The away fans will talk ina moronic accent.

Spot on :clapping:

#BristolCity v Wolves: Fielding; Moloney, Flint, Williams, Cunningham; Pack, Kilkenny, Wynter, Wagstaff; Emmanuel-Thomas, Baldock.

#BristolCity subs: Parish, Fontaine, Bryan, Reid, Elliott, Harewood, Burns.

I think a draw would be a great result for us, we are too bad at defending still. But we are looking likely to score a few but Wolves have a magnificent record against us.

Hoping for a win to help us before we are low in the table and moral drops, yes its early yet but before you know it its christmas and we are looking over our shoulders.

Archived