IGNORED

City Vs Wolves Matchday Thread

Disappointing but no shame in losing to a better team who are looking very likely to get automatic promotion. Can't wait to start playing some of the weaker teams as then we'll surely start getting more points on the board.

At least we made it harder for them and it looks likely both Fontaine and Kilkenny will not play again unless we have a massive injury crisis.

12,000 ft? ... sounds like you have engine trouble mucker. I'd bale out now... drop into the Sea of Marmara, swim to shore and enjoy the nightlife of Istanbul. ;)

Oh but you can't answer cos wifi on planes lasts all of 10 minutes and then shuts off. lorra larfs.

Your right its 11,582 ... And yeah you do need to re-connect it every 10 mins ... And I can reply for all of the 7 hr flight ??

Disappointing but no shame in losing to a better team who are looking very likely to get automatic promotion. Can't wait to start playing some of the weaker teams as then we'll surely start getting more points on the board.

At least we made it harder for them and it looks likely both Fontaine and Kilkenny will not play again unless we have a massive injury crisis.

That game was lost in the first half with Kilkenny in midfield. We gave wolves licence to build their confidence and dominate. Much better performance once he was gone.

Yes it is not the best start to the season but lets face it, at least we are scoring goals. Last season we couldnt hit a barn door with a shovel!! I know we are leaking more than we score at the moment but the team is newly formed and needs time to gel. I feel more confident this season than I have for quite a few years.

Dont forget also that Cov and Wolves are both decent teams. Coventry have recouped 6 of their docked points aleady!!!

Yes it is not the best start to the season but lets face it, at least we are scoring goals. Last season we couldnt hit a barn door with a shovel!! I know we are leaking more than we score at the moment but the team is newly formed and needs time to gel. I feel more confident this season than I have for quite a few years.

Dont forget also that Cov and Wolves are both decent teams. Coventry have recouped 6 of their docked points aleady!!!

were scoring plenty last season. It's the same old problems.

Well from my armchair it sounded a much better 2nd half and they're sounded a bit of promise. Wolves sounded like a decent team who we wont face every week and it was agreed August was always going to be a tough month. Hopefully SO'D has learned something about Killkenny today and we can start to build a team around Pack and Wynter.

However i'm sure the doom and gloom merchants will be calling for someones head and for us to "hit it long!"

Your right its 11,582 ... And yeah you do need to re-connect it every 10 mins ... And I can reply for all of the 7 hr flight ??

Never heard of a large passenger plane flying at that low level ever; think you got that very wrong squire.

At that altitude you'll smash into the alps in short fashion.

Didn't we score more last season than we did in the season we got to the Play Off Final? Seems to me the same old defensive issues are still there.

We started superbly last season tonking two of the promoted sides. This season we have started poorly; I have a feeling we will have a good season this year. The team is bedding in. Plenty time chaps.

Much better performance once Killkenny off. Reid did well too. It may take a while but if SOD has now realised that Fonts & Killa are not good enough then the only way is up!

Reid didn't play mate? Do you mean Elliot? Agreed on Kilkenny though the team looked much better once joe bryan came on down the left, we need the balance of being able to get the ball out wide and he does that.

Never heard of a large passenger plane flying at that low level ever; think you got that very wrong squire.

At that altitude you'll smash into the alps in short fashion.

:laugh: .. Yep I'm a muppet that's in metres .. = 38,000 ft ... Shouldn't have had that last vodka .. And this wifi is ****

The game changed with the bad backpass by their defender to gift us the goal. We should (Live Coventry when we got level) have gone on to win the game but instead they had one bit of pressure and found the winner.

JET is different class but the rest needs a lot of working on. Positives are there but mental toughness is poor.

You had a word with the pilot more like!!

Usual calm interview with the gaffer meanwhile.

Who you flying with? A380 sounds like Emirates?

Yeah it's Emirates .. Wish I was sat / led upstairs though :laugh: ... But the extra standard leg room is welcomed

Archived