IGNORED

City Vs Wolves Matchday Thread

Anyone else having problems with player??

All good for me, whats the problem?

Suggest playing in Firefox as that seems the better browser

Sometimes using the old player " Prefer the old player commentary? Listen here" that was players answer to the problems last year

Helllo back...from the South of France,no not encouraging but fairly normal reading.

Where are you and have you avoided the traffic jams?

South West on the Atlantic coast. In a place called Messanges.

Not a great deal of traffic here. But there is an 11.9% lager called Maximator that helps make the football less devastating!

Not a great deal of traffic here. But there is an 11.9% lager called Maximator that helps make the football less devastating!

WOW! Two Maximators over here please mate!!

Haha! I think that's for the homeless to help them forget their troubles............think I'll nip down and get a can!

Fair enough but we need to understand we are a young team in transition we need to be patient wolves are a very good team with top players too.

We will have days like this until we gel and still need to strengthen the squad its no good booing the new boys who have only played three games of the new season. Yes the last twelve games have been dire but a lot of those players have now left.

I can understand it to be honest, heading for 12 league games without a win and things don't really appear to be improving, not even slowly, we are appear to being absolutely mullered yet again at home.

I wouldnt boo personally, but you can hardly blame those that do. It's been week after week of dross at Ashton Gate for 3 years now and people are probably at breaking point!

Archived