IGNORED

Ticketing Again

North London Red

Right, just been turned away from the Williams Stand ticket office after trying to buy a ticket for MK Dons and told 'ticket sales for that game have now been suspended - go to the club shop after the game if you want to buy one' - whose bright idea was that?

Unfortunately I can't hang around after the game so before today's game was my only chance to buy one in person, in advance.

Then I was initially refused entry to the Atyeo after the lady who scanned my season ticket card said I was at the wrong game, and told me to go back to ticket collections.

Well the scanner refused my card (it worked fine vs Bradford) and the turnstile operator said I was at the wrong game....I kid you not.

Luckily a nearby steward called over one of the senior stewards and he got me in without having to go back to the ticket office, so fortunately it was only a minor hold up.

As for the MK ticket, yes I could buy online - but the sale of away tickets in advance on home matchdays worked fine throughout our time in the championship, so no idea why they decided to change it today.

Well the scanner refused my card (it worked fine vs Bradford) and the turnstile operator said I was at the wrong game....I kid you not.

Luckily a nearby steward called over one of the senior stewards and he got me in without having to go back to the ticket office, so fortunately it was only a minor hold up.

As for the MK ticket, yes I could buy online - but the sale of away tickets in advance on home matchdays worked fine throughout our time in the championship, so no idea why they decided to change it today.

Because they closed the main ticket office down and got rid of some brilliant staff who worked in that office.

Tried to get Palace tickets after the game in the shop but as the Dullmoan scanners are still ****** people were being shooed away after giving phone numbers :grr: I can't see why that makes any difference as surely all the stands use the same system?

As a previous poster said they are still double checking tickets in the east end. in fact a senior steward was standing at the top of the steps shouting down to the stewards below to make sure they did it! minor complaint though, everything seemed much smoother today. let's hope the teething troubles have been sorted.

I printed my tickets at home for the Atyeo, they wouldn't scan. The steward told me most tickets that are printed at home won't scan, they took our tickets to find out what the problem was. They need to sort this out before the next home game.

Same here mate. Me and my friend had printed tickets for the Atyeo, and as we were waiting before the turnstiles, the steward said to us "let us know if they don't work". My friend went before me, his didnt work, so they just ripped off the barcode.

The woman scanning, undeterred, attempted to scan mine also. Same result.

Also Dave L said there would be no more double checking of tickets in the EE.

Well this is a lie.

They didn't check my ticket. If people feel like they need to show them their ticket then that's their prerogative. I think although the stewards are still by the stairs, they don't have to check tickets anymore (not sure why they should be there)

It most certainly wasn't 'as it should be' in the Dolman, they weren't interested in scanning anything, they weren't interested in even checking tickets.... I'm beginning to wonder if there is any point in even having a season ticket when all I've got to do is rock up just before kick off when they let anyone thru.

Archived