IGNORED

Jose Mourinho

Brizzle Jordan

Totally agree with the OP, Mourinho is good for the English game.

The first game I went to with Mourinho in charge was a FA cup game at Stamford bridge against Huddersfield (we were already out, as usual). A mate from Yorkshire got me 2 tickets in the away stand (6k 'Udders fans) and the visitors were singing 'Who's the wnaker in the mac' at him. To his credit, he started applauding the 'Udders supporters with a massive smile on his face!

I like his style, his persona and he's good box office.

Welcome back Jose.

Looking at Hull and Palace teams they will be the bottom two by a mile.

I was watching the Palarse v Spurs game and was thinking if Swindon's abysmal record in the Prem might be in jeopardy then I realised that Derby did even worse!

Palace and Hull will probably be back down, Cardiff I'm not so sure about, unfortunately. The £120M will soften the blow though eh?

I dunno, what he did at Porto was nothing short of miraculous in modern football!

I think he's so tactically good and so good at putting belief in his players he can make anyone better.

He likes to play the ''us versus the world'' game which makes the group closer.

Mourinho could manage anyone and do well IMO.

Porto are slightly!! different from Carlisle,Porto had won the European cup before and win the Portuguese league nearly every year.

Along time ago they won it once, before Jose Porto hadn't won the league for 3 years and turned the over night almost into Back to back Uefa Cup and Champions League winners.

For a club with their limited budget compared to rest of European teams, he did an amazing job.

To wrestle the Spanish League from Barca in the way he did was amazing too.

Chelsea stopped playing 2nd half because simply, they haven't needed too, save energy for another day.

I think he's so tactically good and so good at putting belief in his players he can make anyone better.

He likes to play the ''us versus the world'' game which makes the group closer.

Mourinho could manage anyone and do well IMO.

Real Madrid....?!

He didn't do a bad job at Madrid.

He took on a battle with the greatest team ever in Barcelona and in 1 of his seasons finished the league on 100 points, most goals scored in a season and had a great record against them.

He improved them but Barcelona were still too good at times.

He said himself that he failed there, didn't he?

Not that I care. I have very little interest on the prem.

I actually think Jose is the greatest manager in the world, and better than Fergie. To have sustained success at a club which you have moulded is an incredible achievement (Fergie), but to go to lots of different places and continuously win is incredible. How anyone can not rate Mourinho is beyond me.

Archived