IGNORED

This Club Is A Joke!

Robiness

We are season ticket holders and trying to buy our own seats online for crystal palace game ,this is proving to be impossible to do on line as you can't pick the seats we our sat in as they are not available .we have tried ringing the club 9.05 am opening hrs says from 9 am it's now 10.10 am and office still closed!!!

Does this club want any money and fans, you are driving people away.

SORT THIS MESS OUT !!!

Did this last night and also had the same problem.

However there is a reservation button which should have your season ticket seat details with it reserved for the palace game. I bought mine from there.

Apologies if this is not showing for you. Just hoping to help

Also we have ordered 2 tickets for gillingham to be delivered costing a£1 ,but when the conformation came through no sign of delivery payment , so we don't know if they' will be sent or have we got to collect , nightmare!! And now can't ring to sort it out

Yes this does work for one seat (mine because signed in as myself)but we have four seats under one password as its a family

There is a group button as well below you season ticket box.

The system seems to work in a couple of different ways (as you can also just click a match and it will goto you season ticket details for the game) - but there seem to be 4-5 different ways to buy your ticket online and they are not all giving you the option to use your season ticket option (e.g. show you only un-allocated seats on one option, not giving you the option to reserve your own season ticket space). The ticketing system just seems a little disjointed atm, hopefully they can get it all working together soon.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will get through soon.

On the same topic there is a bookings page which again should show your transactions. I ordered my ticket with postage and it shows there.

Agree on comment about instructions, it wasn't clear from the outset

I had the same problem on monday when I tried to buy a Palace ticket in the club shop. I was told that the end blocks in the Dolman were locked by the new ticketing system. I ended up making a 16 mile fruitless trip.

I was asked for address and phone number and I got a call yesterday morning from the shop and bought the ticket. They said it would be free postage. Hopefully it will arrive this week.

Unnecessary hassle that I could have done without.

I had the same problem on monday when I tried to buy a Palace ticket in the club shop. I was told that the end blocks in the Dolman were locked by the new ticketing system. I ended up making a 16 mile fruitless trip.

I was asked for address and phone number and I got a call yesterday morning from the shop and bought the ticket. They said it would be free postage. Hopefully it will arrive this week.

Unnecessary hassle that I could have done without.

Bloody conference ticketing system!

We are season ticket holders and trying to buy our own seats online for crystal palace game ,this is proving to be impossible to do on line as you can't pick the seats we our sat in as they are not available .we have tried ringing the club 9.05 am opening hrs says from 9 am it's now 10.10 am and office still closed!!!

Does this club want any money and fans, you are driving people away.

SORT THIS MESS OUT !!!

Have you logged in first?

Your seats won't be available unless you are?

Also we have ordered 2 tickets for gillingham to be delivered costing a£1 ,but when the conformation came through no sign of delivery payment , so we don't know if they' will be sent or have we got to collect , nightmare!! And now can't ring to sort it out

Same 4 me. Chose delivery option for a pound and but no sign of this on the confirrnation just the match tickets. Will they arrive? who the **** knows

All these new fangled fads of the clubs are not working, why cant they go back to the old way of just ringing a member of staff and reserving your seat/buying a ticket etc? It was a lot easier and this was only a couple of years back.

Haha... And that doesn't always work.

I phoned up last Friday to buy my ticket for the Wolves game.

Picked it up from collections on Match day.

Got to the pub, opened my envelope and found they had printed me a ticket for the Crystal Palace game.

So had to line up again and waste another 30 mins of my life.

I don't think I've bought a ticket this season without one sort of problem or other.

I know the club has lost fans because of the ticketing problem

Some old fans from my local turned up for the Bradford game in plenty of time to buy tickets and missed most of the first half.

They hadn't been to the ground for a few years and thought they'd give it a go again.

Because of the cock up, they've vowed to never go again.

People eventually get fed up of being treated like idiots. Some would say run by idiots....

Same 4 me. Chose delivery option for a pound and but no sign of this on the confirrnation just the match tickets. Will they arrive? who the **** knows

I had the same for the MK Dons game. I emailed support services and got the following.

"after you select postage, you have to selct “BUY” rather than go to basket.

We are going to amend the wording on the website to say “ADD”, after selction of delivery option."

To be honest they were very prompt with the reply and told me they would make sure the tickets went out first class. Also thanked me for pointing out the issue with the wording.

SupporterServices@bcfc.co.uk is the place to email with your query.

:) My mate emailed them about a problem with his ticket before the Bradford game. They got back to him 3 days aftrr the game. That is customer satisfaction for you :laugh:

Archived