IGNORED

Ticket Queue

matt1969bcfc

I can't believe they've had to go back to giving ST holders paper tickets. Welcome to the 21st century!!!

I too have given up on the Palace game, initially tried to order tickets last Friday, system down, was told they would call me Monday to sort it out, they didn't. Rang again Tuesday, system down, promised a call back. At 4.30 exactly 1 week later, I've still not had the call and now can't be arsed.

What does everyone at Ashton Gate do? We seem to have executives, liaison people, Heads of, Managers now fulfilling roles that didn't exist when we were knocking on the door of the Prem a few years ago. Links back in to the thread on Sextone really, the place was at the very least organised in those days - with just the faintest hint of professionalism.

I wonder what the phone system and customer service is like at the hugely successful Hargreaves Lansdown? An opportunity for a job swap or two maybe? (If SL has the guts to let City staff near his other, ever so slight more successful business interest).

As I've said before, if assholes could fly, Ashton Gate would be an Airport at the moment. Who's bright idea was it to replace a ticket system that worked well with one that is technically inferior? Look at the queue's at the turnstiles now as every season card and ticket has to be physically checked? We might as well go back to having voucher books! Just imagine if we make the JPT or the play off final and they've got nigh on 40,000 people after tickets? It'll be a case of camping down there over night!

What does everyone at Ashton Gate do? We seem to have executives, liaison people, Heads of, Managers now fulfilling roles that didn't exist when we were knocking on the door of the Prem a few years ago. Links back in to the thread on Sexstone really, the place was at the very least organised in those days - with just the faintest hint of professionalism.

I wonder what the phone system and customer service is like at the hugely successful Hargreaves Lansdown? An opportunity for a job swap or two maybe? (If SL has the guts to let City staff near his other, ever so slight more successful business interest).

You've got me mate. I said to a colleague in work today, if I rang any other company, TWICE, wanting to purchase their product and they didn't have the decency to call me back, I'd never use them again.

Don't have that option with City though.

Still cannot understand why they don't get someone to create a phone app to buy tickets - plaster some big posters around the ground with a "Buy tickets on your phone NOW" - list the the 3 or 4 simple steps and you will probably find people with thier mobiles will start using it whilst in the queue and leave when they have them. It would be quick, cheap and useful.

Perhaps those who were less-than-sympathetic to those who had ticketing issues vs Bradford might now understand the frustration of all those who were well pee'd off.

'Continuous improvement' should be stamped on the forehead of all employees of Bristol City Football Club. Results count. We're still going backwards on and off the field.

Even the little things - the graphics of on-line ticketing system are carp, far worse than what we had last year.

For **** sake City - on the pitch we're an underperforming lower League 1 club, off the pitch we're not even performing - my old Downs League Club were better organised.

You've got me mate. I said to a colleague in work today, if I rang any other company, TWICE, wanting to purchase their product and they didn't have the decency to call me back, I'd never use them again.

And therein lies the problem. Us football fans are a captive market who keep buying the same product even if we didn't like it last time. Trouble is, this club is starting to rub people's noses in it. Everything off the pitch is a shambles from tickets to kits to stadiums (all pretty fundamental to running a modern football club). Even on the pitch it's only taken weeks for the club to drift back to old habits in looking at end of career journeymen to put things right.

I honestly don't remember the place with so many issues (post 1982).

Hopefully it'll get sorted out soon and the club can push on, both on and off the field. I genuinely thought we'd be a strong business and a strong team this year. Early signs aren't good on either front. I'm beginning to think that this year might just be our worst since, well, pre-Glyn Riley days.

Unfortunately, some do :(

I have to say that, despite being one of those that tries to stick up for the club, even in times of real balls ups... Only having 2 ticket sales windows at lunchtime when people have to go down to get tickets because of the online shambles, is really pretty poor!

It's not the end of the world to wait. I expected to que for a while, but standing here looking at a row of empty sales outlets while people are on a limited time window is a bite shite!

No doubt when I get there, I will then be told I need to que again elsewhere to then collect my palace tickets that never arrived in the post, despite booking them Friday week ago.

Sort it out city! You don't help yourselves!

I am going to give up soon and watch it on the TV.

I have been on hold twice for about 50 mins each time and each time it sounded like someone was about to answer and I was cut off.

One more try then I am throwing in the towel

Which number are you ringing?

Already know half a dozen people who won't bother because of this not fit for purpose ticketing system.

What the complete doughnuts in charge don't seem to grasp is that they may not be back.

Lost any good will over the last fortnight.

Any chance of anyone taking some responsibility?

I won't hold my breath

Whoever authorised the change to this tinpot Green 4 solutions rubbish wants shooting. We had a ticket system that worked well, it was easy to buy tickets online, people could get through the turnstiles quickly. Now we have people struggling to buy tickets online or on the phone, tickets having to be manually scanned by turnstile operators, doubling the time it takes to get through and into the ground. What is the point of Green 4 Soloutions? All I can see that it does is email you when you buy a ticket?

I see on city web site asking for fans pictures of their support to put in a Muriel, I suggest we take pictures of our selfs waiting on the phones trying to get tickets ,or in cue at the ground waiting to get a ticket, and any where else you can think of. Please no rude ones of your selfs ,oh go on then.

I see on city web site asking for fans pictures of their support to put in a Muriel, I suggest we take pictures of our selfs waiting on the phones trying to get tickets ,or in cue at the ground waiting to get a ticket, and any where else you can think of. Please no rude ones of your selfs ,oh go on then.

Who is Muriel?

Does she play snooker?

. Bum please insert correct word where needed ,,Queue. Mural. She likes snooker to.

How about the expressions on the faces of fans biting into their first Lindley's hot dog :o

Archived