IGNORED

Bobby Reid

reddogkev

Not really Jordan, It is a genuine question? I'm surprised. You can't act like that on the train up from Weston, surely?

So it's exactly as I said. You're taking what goes on on this forum as important in any way, thus taking it too seriously.

It's no reflection on anyone's personality in the real world.

The first time I've had a decent look at Reid. Anyone who's played the game can quickly recognise he is a natural footballer, meaning he has a touch and passing ability many others on the pitch can only dream of.

I was surprised how small he was but so was/is Messi. It did cause him problems a few times but he will certainly get as lot stronger over the years.

If we use him well over the next few seasons and the fans get behind him, which might be the hardest thing as there were some right numbskulls there yesterday, we could have a real star.

So it's exactly as I said. You're taking what goes on on this forum as important in any way, thus taking it too seriously.

It's no reflection on anyone's personality in the real world.

No, I'm not. I'm pleased to hear you don't speak to strangers like that face to face. False teeth aren't cheap

As long as you're just a keyboard warrior and not a real life one, no need to get in punch ups every other Saturday, well not anymore anyway

No, I'm not. I'm pleased to hear you don't speak to strangers like that face to face. False teeth aren't cheap

As long as you're just a keyboard warrior and not a real life one, no need to get in punch ups every other Saturday, well not anymore anyway

I can handle myself perfectly well, but thanks for the concern.

A few misplaced passes at the start but grew in confidence as the game wore on, hope he pushes ahead of Kilkenny now.

Hope he does push ahead of Killa now to be honest. Still waiting for Killa to do something half decent on a consistent basis. It's all very well the odd good pass every ten games but he's done next to nothing during his time here.

Reid offers a lot more energy and drive and although he is far from the finished article he's a much better option. Especially for the long term.

I think if were going to play with a nartow mf 4, reid is the perfect option for RM, with bryan on LM that would give us good width, balance and ability to play tight and narrow effectively when we can.

Imo wynter and pack would be the best CM's for this but thats obviosly a very inexperienced midfield. Elliot and killa could deputise for them though. And even pearson and kelly when they come back. Although i expect kelly to be challenging for a starting berth anyway.

I think if were going to play with a nartow mf 4, reid is the perfect option for RM, with bryan on LM that would give us good width, balance and ability to play tight and narrow effectively when we can.

Imo wynter and pack would be the best CM's for this but thats obviosly a very inexperienced midfield. Elliot and killa could deputise for them though. And even pearson and kelly when they come back. Although i expect kelly to be challenging for a starting berth anyway.

Agree with this. Not a bad shout at all. I think Reid has the energy to do this and may allow him the freedom to develop his game without people constantly banging on about him being too lightweight.

Having Kelly back fully fit will be a huge plus and if it happens before the end of the season will surely mean that Killa and Pearson's days are well and truly numbered.

Archived