IGNORED

3Rd Round Draw

Wanderingred

Couldn't be much further away from where I will be!

I doubt it but lets hope Southampton don't that the game seriously...

What like scoring 5 away to a championship side in the last round? Pretty crappy draw for us to honest, can't imagine a big crowd but saints are a good footballing side who should beat us pretty comfortably, unfortunately.

What like scoring 5 away to a championship side in the last round? Pretty crappy draw for us to honest, can't imagine a big crowd but saints are a good footballing side who should beat us pretty comfortably, unfortunately.

As in they will have just played Liverpool so may need to rest some players.... hopefully

I wouldn't be at all surprised for us to beat Rovers, lose to Southampton with Lambert scoring and hear a Rovers fan say "doesn't matter that we lost to you, Rickie Lambert beat you for us".

He might not even be there, if he is Font will have him :facepalm:

So people would rather we got Chelsea or Manchester United than a team we have history of beating??

Deary me sounds like some people would rather see their heroes than city get into the fourth round

I remember we drew Southampton in this cup around 10 years ago at the Gate. We were spanked 3-0. Eeek!

Archived