IGNORED

3Rd Round Draw

Wanderingred

So people would rather we got Chelsea or Manchester United than a team we have history of beating??

Deary me sounds like some people would rather see their heroes than city get into the fourth round

We arent going to win this competition are we? It would have been nice just for effing once to play one of the big boys but we've been unlucky again. Gutted.

So people would rather we got Chelsea or Manchester United than a team we have history of beating??

Deary me sounds like some people would rather see their heroes than city get into the fourth round

I would have because it'll be my first time to see city against any teams of that calibre

Plenty that the Old Bill aren't going to like:-

West Ham v Cardiff

Manchester United v Liverpool

Newcastle v Leeds

Swindon v Chelsea

Southampton v Bristol City (Ahem)

Birmingham City v Swansea City

Hull City v Huddersfield Town no history but it's been a bubble game beofore

Leicester City v Derby County

Loads of Plod overtime in that lot.

We have a history of beating both of those :city:

They're not my heroes, but I'd love to see us take them on!

Why would they fix it at this stage of the competition?

Sky do the draw themselves in there own studio,Sky have the rights for the live games,Sky want a big fixture for big viewing figures,Sky can sell millions of pounds of advertising on the back of having a big ( fixed) game live on Sky!!!

A home draw would have been preferable, but it's somewhere that isn't particularly far and relatively easy to get to so a reasonable draw in my opinion. I doubt many people were dreaming of Southampton away, but it could have been a lot worse!

Another game in which there will be no pressure on us and although their squad is a hell of a lot better than Palace's I notice they made 9 changes last night so another chance, however small, of causing an upset.

Please tell me

Man u v Liverpool

Man c v wigan

Newcastle v leeds

Soton v bcfc

Swindon v chelsea

Tranmere v Stoke

Watford v Norwich ish

Hull v huddersfield

Leicester v Derby

And even Brom v Swansea

Notice anything about these draws?? Relatively speaking!!

Doesn't work for all the draws but it makes you wonder.

Sky do the draw themselves in there own studio,Sky have the rights for the live games,Sky want a big fixture for big viewing figures,Sky can sell millions of pounds of advertising on the back of having a big ( fixed) game live on Sky!!!

Yeah, but if they were going to fix the draw, why would they put two of the biggest teams in the draw together so early? They could have paired Man U and Liverpool against minnows, shown both games and would have got decent viewing figures. If I were going to go to the trouble of fixing the draw I'd try and fix it for Manure and Liverpool to be in the last 4 personally

Please tell me

Man u v Liverpool

Man c v wigan

Newcastle v leeds

Soton v bcfc

Swindon v chelsea

Tranmere v Stoke

Watford v Norwich ish

Hull v huddersfield

Leicester v Derby

And even Brom v Swansea

Notice anything about these draws?? Relatively speaking!!

Doesn't work for all the draws but it makes you wonder.

Does look very regional :o

Yeah, but if they were going to fix the draw, why would they put two of the biggest teams in the draw together so early? They could have paired Man U and Liverpool against minnows, shown both games and would have got decent viewing figures. If I were going to go to the trouble of fixing the draw I'd try and fix it for Manure and Liverpool to be in the last 4 personally

Because they couldn't rely on the dipshits who did the draw to get it right any other way?

Archived