IGNORED

A Huge Concern

The Casual Connoisseur

I hear Williams is out for a few games, although he's been far from perfect he's done well and a few games more I believe would have improved his partnership with Flint.

My concern is that we don't have a replacement, forget Wilson, Fontaine and to an extent Carey, the latter can do a job against a less mobile attack but only for one game a week, the other two simply aren't good enough, at all.

I was quietly confident of beating the GASH next week, however with Williams out and seemingly Fontaine in I'm in NO way confident, in fact I can actually see them being up for it and targeting our weakness.

Yours, concerned of Manchester.

According to SoD in his YouTube video both Bryan and Williams had hamstring problems. Whether they were just sore or had tightened we don't know but both came off hopefully as a precaution.

He said that 19 and 20 both aren't used to playing sat/tues in such high intensity games.

I hear Williams is out for a few games, although he's been far from perfect he's done well and a few games more I believe would have improved his partnership with Flint.

My concern is that we don't have a replacement, forget Wilson, Fontaine and to an extent Carey, the latter can do a job against a less mobile attack but only for one game a week, the other two simply aren't good enough, at all.

I was quietly confident of beating the GASH next week, however with Williams out and seemingly Fontaine in I'm in NO way confident, in fact I can actually see them being up for it and targeting our weakness.

Yours, concerned of Manchester.

Felt exactly the same after the euphoria of beating Palace brought down to earth with a bang.

Archived