IGNORED

Blowing In The Wind

sglosbcfc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23874784

Lennon is right, the most annoying football fans (including City fans) are the ones that change their opinion almost match by match. I know a City fan who was talking about us getting relegated because of our first four league games but now thinks we can win promotion because we beat Palace! A lot of them then claim they are right and knowledgable about football, well they can fail to be right if they change their view every 90 mins.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23874784

Lennon is right, the most annoying football fans (including City fans) are the ones that change their opinion almost match by match. I know a City fan who was talking about us getting relegated because of our first four league games but now thinks we can win promotion because we beat Palace! A lot of them then claim they are right and knowledgable about football, well they can fail to be right if they change their view every 90 mins.

Dylan NOT Lennon ! :shifty:

Many are just plain thick. They don't have the intelligence to form their own opinion and just spout out the last thing they have heard from someone else or what the newspapers say.

Unfortunately True...

So often you hear gibberish from 'fans' about football and 'their' views on players or Teams and it's all been based on what the 'masses' or 'media' say.

It astonishes me, how many fans think they can have an intelligent view on a game of football, when they've spent 90 mins, jumping around and chanting, watching from an End of the ground, and pissed as a fart on Natch.

As for Lennon... He acts like a Clown. How a Professional Football Club can be proud of such a manager is beyond me.

Unfortunately True...

So often you hear gibberish from 'fans' about football and 'their' views on players or Teams and it's all been based on what the 'masses' or 'media' say.

It astonishes me, how many fans think they can have an intelligent view on a game of football, when they've spent 90 mins, jumping around and chanting, watching from an End of the ground, and pissed as a fart on Natch.

As for Lennon... He acts like a Clown. How a Professional Football Club can be proud of such a manager is beyond me.

You are wrong about Lennon, just a passionate guy. But the rest is spot on, even better are the 'experts' that weren't even at the match, :laugh:. I was told be a City supporter that JET is a luxury player and we shouldn't pick him! Needless to say by a City fan that hasn't been to a game this season.

You are wrong about Lennon, just a passionate guy. But the rest is spot on, even better are the 'experts' that weren't even at the match, :laugh:. I was told be a City supporter that JET is a luxury player and we shouldn't pick him! Needless to say by a City fan that hasn't been to a game this season.

He maybe Passionate... but as a Professional Football Club would you want your manager sprinting down the touchline pumping his fist and then joining in the player celebratory 'pile on'?

How is he to be taken seriously when discussing football with the media or other Professionals?

You can show passion in many other ways.

Just my opinion... but I couldn't take the guy seriously if I was dealing with him Professionally.

Most football fans are like the fast show sketch- think it was called indecisive Dave.

I remember they did one about an Arsenal fan as well.

Personally I try and stick to my own opinion.... even when I'm proved wrong :whistle:

I have just 2 forum rules:

Rule 1: I am always right.

Rule 2: When I am wrong, rule 1 applies.

Ler's be honest here, nobody, apart from the most deluded of City fans, expected us to bulldoze the division this season. Hoped maybe but with so many changes in personnel and a new style to integrate, I would guess that most expect a 'transitional' season and maybe a finish around the top 10 / play off spots. Most would be happy with this IMHO with real signs of progress.

All that said, the signs are positive and the squad seems to be on the right lines although the defence is still a concern.

From my first look at the fixtures I said we would struggle in the first 5 league fixtures and I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't win any of them. All of my fellow supporter friends said we'd do well and would win at least 3 out of 5. I also predicted a Cup run. Do I get some sort of prize for not following the crowd? :laugh:

From my first look at the fixtures I said we would struggle in the first 5 league fixtures and I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't win any of them. All of my fellow supporter friends said we'd do well and would win at least 3 out of 5. I also predicted a Cup run. Do I get some sort of prize for not following the crowd? :laugh:

I was kind of similar to this in predicting no wins from our first 4 (3 draws and a loss i went for) before a nice run now in our next 5 winning 3 and drawing 2. I was close with my prediction for the first 4 games so heres hoping im on the money or close again with these next 5!

Archived