IGNORED

Liverpool V Man United

hippy273

Coutinho and Sturridge on form will cause this United side some problems.

A United loss could be a blessing in disguise as it may force their hand in the window tomorrow.

Prem looks exciting this year. 6 genuine contenders in my book.

Utd wont be anywhere near the title this season

I remember coming away from the GB Olympic Games loss to Korea thinking Sturridge was a complete pony.

That boy has been on fire since joining the reds!

I think he has realised this is his last chance at a big club. Interesting what happens in a few weeks when Suarez comes back and where he plays.

I remember coming away from the GB Olympic Games loss to Korea thinking Sturridge was a complete pony.

That boy has been on fire since joining the reds!

He was quality for Man City years ago, and did well for Chelsea, just didnt get consistent game time.

Bloody Sky Sports Generation.

Good on Liverpool for not kicking it out then

I agree, though Coutinho's 'challenge' on Jones is something I think should clamped down on. Players jumping for a header, the other player make no attempt to play the ball and backs in while the defender is in the air and they can land on their back or head. In rugby you're not allowed to touch a player in the air for safety reasons and I don't see why football is any different. Coutinho is massively talented but whenever I've watched him he's quite a cynical player in many respects

Utd are completely lacking discipline here

Archived