IGNORED

Liverpool V Man United

hippy273

Football fans. Tard.

All I'm saying is you're playing into Murdochs hands, the sky generation built on man united liverpool arsenal and Chelsea the top teams in sky's money making hands. Apologies if there are Manchester United fans or liverpool fans on here mind. Just seems like the games get bigger every year in the minds of the masses due to media hysteria and indoctrinating advertising. But thanks for the answer chief, always a pleasure to be presented such a thought provoking reply.

Liverpool v Man U - segregation.

4 seats length covered with sponsorship and stewards sat on one side.

Why do we always need to close a whole block and reduced capacity.....

Our City/Rovers fans bigger animals than Manc/Scousers?

are the stewards in east end a bunch of pussies who will only tell kids to sit down and are afraid of grown men

Is it just another balls up from the club who can't manage the stand properly.

Why.......

are the stewards in east end a bunch of pussies who will only tell kids to sit down and are afraid of grown men

Why.......

This.

Aspas is having a shocker. Clear dive by Dizzee Rascal.

I don't think so, his ankles were clipped. Entirely accidental coming together mind, def not a penalty

I had to check whether Giggs was still on the pitch just now. I knew he was there 1st half because he kept misplacing passes and losing possession. manUre have been much better this half by keeping the ball away from him

Liverpool ate playing poorly right now, but they're working really hard and making it difficult for Utd

Why.......

Or are they just untrained Rentathug cowardly bullies?

Why.......

Absobloodyexactly.

Manchester United V Liverpool = 4 seats

Southampton V Portsmouth = 2 seats

That famous derby Bristol City v Bradford City 1WHOLE block. Makes NO SENSE!

Our hooligans ain't that good!

Yea he has according to the papers, either on the cheap or bidding for players that he knows he had no chance of getting. If he was that worried, he would have bought by now.

I agree there's been a distinct lack of urgency, but they've definitely bid for Herrera and Fellaini, so I would suggest he'd like another midfielder or two. I don't actually think Cleverley has had a bad game, but he doesn't have the creativity to unlock a well marshalled defence

I agree there's been a distinct lack of urgency, but they've definitely bid for Herrera and Fellaini, so I would suggest he'd like another midfielder or two. I don't actually think Cleverley has had a bad game, but he doesn't have the creativity to unlock a well marshalled defence

Yep a combined bid of 28 million for Fellaini and Baines when its clear everton need nearly that for Fellaini. Herrera has a buy out clause that wasn't met, moyes isn't that stupid. If Man U really wanted these players I don't believe finances would dictate them not getting them.

That last Cleverley pass sums up how poor of a midfield they have. Last attack of the game and he doesn't have the brain to keep hold of the ball for his team, instead trying to play a slide rule pass to a player about 30 yards away. I really pity our chances in the next world cup if this is a player considered amongst English elite. :facepalm:

Archived