IGNORED

Liverpool V Man United

hippy273

Liverpool v Man U - segregation.

4 seats length covered with sponsorship and stewards sat on one side.

Why do we always need to close a whole block and reduced capacity.....

Our City/Rovers fans bigger animals than Manc/Scousers?

are the stewards in east end a bunch of pussies who will only tell kids to sit down and are afraid of grown men

Is it just another balls up from the club who can't manage the stand properly.

Why.......

This!!!

This 'Super Sunday' malarkey is a load of nonsense. Two poor, boring games IMO, played out by four average teams, overhyped by sky as the best, most exciting league in the world. Really? Add last Monday's shocker and you couldnt be further from the truth. I'm not usually one to moan but I'm tired after and hungover so I will.

Arguably the second biggest game of the week on Sky...but still a distant second.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-doors/hodgson-livid-being-deined-seat-liverpool-directors-box-151231653.html

England manager Roy Hodgson was left 'livid' after being denied a place in the directors' box for the Premier League clash between Liverpool and Manchester United.

Hodgson, who had a brief and unsuccessful spell as manager at Anfield, was instead forced to watch the match from the scouts area as Liverpool had filled all their seats in the directors' box.

Among those who did manage to get into the directors' box was Gavin and Stacey star James Corden who was sitting beside Liverpool chairman Tom Werner.

To make a bad day worse for Hodgson, Phil Jones, Daniel Sturridge and Glen Johnson all picked up knocks in the game and are doubtful for next week's World Cup qualifiers Moldova and Ukraine.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-doors/hodgson-livid-being-deined-seat-liverpool-directors-box-151231653.html

England manager Roy Hodgson was left 'livid' after being denied a place in the directors' box for the Premier League clash between Liverpool and Manchester United.

Hodgson, who had a brief and unsuccessful spell as manager at Anfield, was instead forced to watch the match from the scouts area as Liverpool had filled all their seats in the directors' box.

Among those who did manage to get into the directors' box was Gavin and Stacey star James Corden who was sitting beside Liverpool chairman Tom Werner.

To make a bad day worse for Hodgson, Phil Jones, Daniel Sturridge and Glen Johnson all picked up knocks in the game and are doubtful for next week's World Cup qualifiers Moldova and Ukraine.

Still not respected at Anfield for his brief spell as manager. He wasn't given a chance.

Absobloodyexactly.

Manchester United V Liverpool = 4 seats

Southampton V Portsmouth = 2 seats

That famous derby Bristol City v Bradford City 1WHOLE block. Makes NO SENSE!

Our hooligans ain't that good!

No, but its the thermos flask threat they're guarding against!

so was king ken when he came back

Woy sucked the life out of Liverpool with negative tactics and poor transfer business (the two cowboys were just as guilty too) Kenny brought good feeling back. He won a trophy and got to an FA cup final and put a few more smiles on the faces of the Kop.

Brendan's job is to return them to the top. He's on course to do that within the three years most have him.

Woy sucked the life out of Liverpool with negative tactics and poor transfer business (the two cowboys were just as guilty too) Kenny brought good feeling back. He won a trophy and got to an FA cup final and put a few more smiles on the faces of the Kop.

Brendan's job is to return them to the top. He's on course to do that within the three years most have him.

I'm not saying Woy did a good job at Liverpool by any stretch, but the Liverpool fans never gave him any sort of a chance and the negativity from the stands was always going to transfer to the pitch. On top of that, he inherited probably the worst Liverpool squad in living memory and while he didn't quite get it right in the transfer market, the defensive tactics were probably necessary for a squad that was barely top 10. Fair play though, i thought Dalglish was a terrible appointment and would end in tears but in retrospect it probably brought back some positivity. I personally view Liverpool as most people seem to view Man Utd; when I was a kid all the plastics wore Liverpool shirts and they were the dominant force. As such I've enjoyed watching them struggle but I also kind of want them to start challenging again because they are such a big club, if that makes sense?

I'm not saying Woy did a good job at Liverpool by any stretch, but the Liverpool fans never gave him any sort of a chance and the negativity from the stands was always going to transfer to the pitch. On top of that, he inherited probably the worst Liverpool squad in living memory and while he didn't quite get it right in the transfer market, the defensive tactics were probably necessary for a squad that was barely top 10. Fair play though, i thought Dalglish was a terrible appointment and would end in tears but in retrospect it probably brought back some positivity. I personally view Liverpool as most people seem to view Man Utd; when I was a kid all the plastics wore Liverpool shirts and they were the dominant force. As such I've enjoyed watching them struggle but I also kind of want them to start challenging again because they are such a big club, if that makes sense?

Aye, makes sense Chip. It's a bit like us and Rovers I suppose. You can delight at their failures but you always want to have a fair battle with them to prove superiority.

Liverpool v Man U - segregation.

4 seats length covered with sponsorship and stewards sat on one side.

Why do we always need to close a whole block and reduced capacity.....

Our City/Rovers fans bigger animals than Manc/Scousers?

are the stewards in east end a bunch of pussies who will only tell kids to sit down and are afraid of grown men

Is it just another balls up from the club who can't manage the stand properly.

Why.......

fixed seats that are usually ST for home supporters, this gives no chance for large groups to gather wherever they want. For away fans once again they are fixed seats and for one of those games you usually only get sold a ticket if you are a ST holder or part of an "away club". Seat numbers aren't enforced in the EE and in a choice between enforced seat position where you cant sit next to a friend that fancies a game from time to time or having a block out of action I will take the block out of action.

Archived