IGNORED

David Clarkson!

BUTOR

.......... and another thing ............

You put a blue-and-white quartered shirt on that poor dog, and I will call the RSPCA.

Ask Tomarse - don't bring (any more) animals into this.

I wouldn't do that, replica shirts are for kids or overweight folk from south bristol on their holidays down in WSM

The worst ever abuse? Not sure about that.

For me, it was the time the Gas lot were singing during Les Kew's minute silence. I have never known such a hostile atmosphere at AG after they did that.

As already mentioned, it was Des Williams. I was in the Rovers end that night, and felt like walking out - it was shameful. Unfortunately it was made to sound even worse, by other Rovers fans shouting at the idiots to shut up, which obviously from elsewhere in the ground was indistinguishable from the scum.

Back to Clarkson - I would imagine that any abuse would probably serve to get him fired up nicely for scoring.

Moderators, make me an offer. I will be happy with up to FIVE extra warning points - or one terse private email / slapped legs / hard look over spectacles, from Dolls. :wub:

Seriously though mate. It's hard to feel threatened by some bloke with football mascots as his avatar! Or is that a sly way of getting the kids to talk to you.

As already mentioned, it was Des Williams. I was in the Rovers end that night, and felt like walking out - it was shameful. Unfortunately it was made to sound even worse, by other Rovers fans shouting at the idiots to shut up, which obviously from elsewhere in the ground was indistinguishable from the scum.

Back to Clarkson - I would imagine that any abuse would probably serve to get him fired up nicely for scoring.

Respect for the Des Williams opinion.

I think the only time Clarkson might get "fired up" would be if there were 10 pies left in the warmer and he was 11th in the que.

It will be a mixed bag for the sags if Clarkson has a good game - or even scores: this is why:-

1) On the plus side, Madrid might pay £90M for him - which is good business for a radiator, BUT

2) The whole £90M would go on therapy when your sisters come down off their smack habit, and realise they are in your basement, not a hotel room; and those eight children watching what has just happened are your own, and not visiting from Lulworth.

'Ying and yang'.

I won't criticise him until after the game as I am a ******* jinx!

On a separate note my brother in law (wolves fan) just rocked up at mine to announce he's going to the gas game, with his gas mate to sit in the away end! Out the door he went....fuming!

He wouldn't happen to be called Owen Harding-Best would he?

Why abuse Clarkson at all ??

He done well in his time at City to an effect and personally don't really think he was given a fair shot. He started to hit form at one stage and then was dropped for no reason. NO he wasn't star and on the whole was disappointing from what we came to expect when we signed him, but he scored goals for us and some decent ones which won matches. He also gave his best and tried hard.

We released him and he found a new club, so what if it was Rover's, he's only done what you would expect for a fringe Championship player to do in League Two.

I for one wouldn't boo him, as he's done nothing to deserve it.

Why abuse Clarkson at all ??

He done well in his time at City to an effect and personally don't really think he was given a fair shot. He started to hit form at one stage and then was dropped for no reason. NO he wasn't star and on the whole was disappointing from what we came to expect when we signed him, but he scored goals for us and some decent ones which won matches. He also gave his best and tried hard.

We released him and he found a new club, so what if it was Rover's, he's only done what you would expect for a fringe Championship player to do in League Two.

I for one wouldn't boo him, as he's done nothing to deserve it.

He was a player who cost £800k and another £6 - 7k a week for three years and did precisely **** all for us. Bottled out, bricked himself and offered little effort or commitment. I can't personally be bothered to abuse the waster but I have every sympathy with those who do.

Besides, now he's a gas****.

Archived