IGNORED

David Clarkson!

BUTOR

It was Des Williams, actually.

Les Kew is still with us.

Indeed I am, thank you Graham.

The reports of my death have been somewhat exaggerated, although I had hoped this might result in a stand being named after me. What with all the queues and problems and so on recently, the Sir Les Q Stand has a nice ring to it, wouldn't you say? And, anyway, hasn't Harry Dolman had long enough now? And after all I've done...

He was a player who cost £800k and another £6 - 7k a week for three years and did precisely **** all for us. Bottled out, bricked himself and offered little effort or commitment. I can't personally be bothered to abuse the waster but I have every sympathy with those who do.

Besides, now he's a gas ****.

Not strictly true, he did score one of the best goals I've ever seen at AG.

Why abuse Clarkson at all ??

He done well in his time at City to an effect and personally don't really think he was given a fair shot. He started to hit form at one stage and then was dropped for no reason. NO he wasn't star and on the whole was disappointing from what we came to expect when we signed him, but he scored goals for us and some decent ones which won matches. He also gave his best and tried hard.

We released him and he found a new club, so what if it was Rover's, he's only done what you would expect for a fringe Championship player to do in League Two.

I for one wouldn't boo him, as he's done nothing to deserve it.

Totally agree. That virus he had one pre-season seemed to set him back too.

He was a player who cost £800k and another £6 - 7k a week for three years and did precisely **** all for us. Bottled out, bricked himself and offered little effort or commitment. I can't personally be bothered to abuse the waster but I have every sympathy with those who do.

Besides, now he's a gas ****.

Hang on, didnt he pick up a mystery 'virus'? I think it was more like ran out of supply of pies.

Truely a woefull attempt of a pro footballer. As part of a rocking atmosphere i hope hes guna get plenty!!

Clarkson probably won't be quick enough to catch the coach to the gate on wends.Bring on the snail........................

Didn't he get a lift off Jamie McCallister to a Gas v Yeovil game last season and McCallister got sent off for elbowing him? McCallister later gave him a lift home.

Indeed I am, thank you Graham.

The reports of my death have been somewhat exaggerated, although I had hoped this might result in a stand being named after me. What with all the queues and problems and so on recently, the Sir Les Q Stand has a nice ring to it, wouldn't you say? And, anyway, hasn't Harry Dolman had long enough now? And after all I've done...

We've named loads of people standing in a line after you,what more do you want?

Didn't he get a lift off Jamie McCallister to a Gas v Yeovil game last season and McCallister got sent off for elbowing him? McCallister later gave him a lift home.

They're obviously mates. Seen them getting their haircut a couple of weeks ago.

Clarkson always gave 100 per cent for City and looked a good player in the SPL for Motherwell. It was a simple case of a player coming down from Scotland who wasn't good enough for the Championship. I think the Championship is often underrated as it is in the top 6 or 7 divisions in Europe. Having said all that I am surprised Clarkson has not made more of an impact at League Two level.

I think he will be one of their better players on Wednesday and I'll be giving all their players grief, Clarkson will not get any more or any less.

Clarkson always gave 100 per cent for City and looked a good player in the SPL for Motherwell. It was a simple case of a player coming down from Scotland who wasn't good enough for the Championship. I think the Championship is often underrated as it is in the top 6 or 7 divisions in Europe. Having said all that I am surprised Clarkson has not made more of an impact at League Two level.

I think he will be one of their better players on Wednesday and I'll be giving all their players grief, Clarkson will not get any more or any less.

Stern, but fair.

I know via mutual friends that Clarkson was absolutely gutted not to have made the grade here, and also that he's a very nice and level-headed guy. The idea that he deserves any extra-special abuse (above the absolutely mandatory and fully expected 'City Reject'; he should expect no less) is odd; there are plenty who need and deserve much worse than him.

Plus, despite the fact I am (as everyone of us is) desperate to destroy them, I can't be alone in worrying that Clarkson could come back to bite us in the arse,,? :/

I know via mutual friends that Clarkson was absolutely gutted not to have made the grade here, and also that he's a very nice and level-headed guy. The idea that he deserves any extra-special abuse (above the absolutely mandatory and fully expected 'City Reject'; he should expect no less) is odd; there are plenty who need and deserve much worse than him.

Plus, despite the fact I am (as everyone of us is) desperate to destroy them, I can't be alone in worrying that Clarkson could come back to bite us in the arse,,? :/

I know that he clearly likes his food a little bit too much for a professional athlete, but surely he isn't that hungry...?!

• Admin

Maybe a polite applause before the match, but as soon as the whistle blows he represents the blue few!

No reason to have any kind of positive thoughts or reation to him until after the game.

I wonder if he scored and celebrated if people would be so happy then?

Maybe a polite applause before the match, but as soon as the whistle blows he represents the blue few!

No reason to have any kind of positive thoughts or reation to him until after the game.

I wonder if he scored and celebrated if people would be so happy then?

'A polite applause' **** that, he represents them until he isn't a player at their club.

Archived