IGNORED

David Clarkson!

BUTOR

If he plays on Wednesday the reception he'll get will be worse than anything we've seen before at AG! Shite for us and now one of the sags best players... Not as good as Iniesta, I mean John O'Toole though.

Can think of a lot of people who'd get a reaction 10x worse than David Clarkson. Doubt he'll even be recognised when read out on the team sheet

I was gonna say!

-

Clarkson doesn't deserve a poor reception IMO. He took his chances like anyone else would but it never really worked out, we released him and Rovers offered him a place in the team where he is more successful. I honestly can't see anything wrong with that. Also not to mention he's a really nice guy to talk to.

I was gonna say!

-

Clarkson doesn't deserve a poor reception IMO. He took his chances like anyone else would but it never really worked out, we released him and Rovers offered him a place in the team where he is more successful. I honestly can't see anything wrong with that. Also not to mention he's a really nice guy to talk to.

Irrelevant. On Wednesday he is one of them and deserves to be abused.

I don't dislike Clarkson, I pity him. However on Wednesday, he is a good excuse to crank up the atmosphere a notch further and abuse Hom as though I've caught him shagging my mrs.

I dont think he will get stick anything like what has been predicted on here, at the friendly he had a few jeers and boos.

Maynard, well thats another story, that night i was cringing for him, My god i have never heard anything like it " Your sons Bristolian ", how it should be being honest.

If Clarkson gets grief then great, it all adds to it, he will get some but he is not as disliked and hated as much as some other previous players - wearing the blue and white quarters should be enough to make people want to give verbal abuse anyway,enough said !

The worst ever abuse? Not sure about that.

For me, it was the time the Gas lot were singing during Les Kew's minute silence. I have never known such a hostile atmosphere at AG after they did that.

It was Des Williams, actually.

Les Kew is still with us.

Makes a change from abusing your own players!

Pipe down Sag, its a Sunday afternoon, shouldn't you be out in your flatbed truck collecting old washing machines and radiators you pikey?

DC was okay for us, was never fit. I pity him that he left us and dropped to the basement to play for them. He'll get booed like anyone else, but no where near the level that Maynard got against West Ham.

Unfortunately this post is typical of a lot we get on the forum - i.e. never say amything positive when instead you can be insulting. Clarkson was never that good but he always put in 100%.

Why on earth do people live in a world where they have to always hate people who do not deserve to be hated?

Don't remember Jamie cureton then!

Anyway why are you here? Passing time till your next fix arrives or waiting for your neighbours to go out?

No mate, I got paid part of my 38 grand a year salary yesterday. As your interested, I'm cooking my family a roast and then probably take the dog for a walk along the beach after.

After all, tis a lovely day!

No mate, I got paid part of my 38 grand a year salary yesterday. As your interested, I'm cooking my family a roast and then probably take the dog for a walk along the beach after.

After all, tis a lovely day!

Translation, 38k a year from his fence, roast fox, dog is taking a dump in the sandpit that is outside the side door of his caravan

Archived