IGNORED

It Makes Me Sick...!

Bar BS3

What is it about that putrid Blue & White quartered Clowns outfit that riles me so....?

I'm generally a fairly placid bloke. Yes, I get passionate about following City, but what is it about the breed of person that adorns that sickening attire..?

I can't control the boiling of my blood and the urge to spit upon sight of that hiddeous monstrosity of a shirt. It makes no logical sense!

Why is that a breed of people, who, to all intense and purpose should be the same as ourselves are SO different. Why do they have such a chip on their shoulder? Why do they all (the vast majority a least) appear so retarded and bitter..?

I can see no logical answer - but whenever watching a game against those dispicable mongs, something takes a hold of me that verges on mental illness...!

Does anyone else feel this way, or indeed, have any answers...?

i take it BS3 that you have no family or mates that are Gasheads?, i do and as much as i hate you lot i respect them as my mates and pity them for there choice of team... i hate city as our arch rivals and my blood boils on a matchday with pointless unexplained hatred for everything about your lot but most of the time im sharing a friendly drink with my city fan mates chatting about how shiite both teams are compared to how they should be, its that love to hate thing and i think the hate getss stronger near derby games cus of the fear factor ... there is nothing worse than losing a derby and all rational thinking goes out the window!

best cure for it all is cider... drink to celebrate or drink to forget!!

What is it about that putrid Blue & White quartered Clowns outfit that riles me so....?

I'm generally a fairly placid bloke. Yes, I get passionate about following City, but what is it about the breed of person that adorns that sickening attire..?

I can't control the boiling of my blood and the urge to spit upon sight of that hiddeous monstrosity of a shirt. It makes no logical sense!

Why is that a breed of people, who, to all intense and purpose should be the same as ourselves are SO different. Why do they have such a chip on their shoulder? Why do they all (the vast majority a least) appear so retarded and bitter..?

I can see no logical answer - but whenever watching a game against those dispicable mongs, something takes a hold of me that verges on mental illness...!

Yes calm down. We are one big happy Bristol Family at the end of the day!

i take it BS3 that you have no family or mates that are Gasheads?, i do and as much as i hate you lot i respect them as my mates and pity them for there choice of team... i hate city as our arch rivals and my blood boils on a matchday with pointless unexplained hatred for everything about your lot but most of the time im sharing a friendly drink with my city fan mates chatting about how shiite both teams are compared to how they should be, its that love to hate thing and i think the hate getss stronger near derby games cus of the fear factor ... there is nothing worse than losing a derby and all rational thinking goes out the window!

I agree with you. I have friends going tomorrow who are Blues top guys as well and whatever the result we will be playing Golf Sunday morning and i will hopefully be giving them plenty!

You might want to look in to that. Clearly you have issues.

Says more about you than those 'dispicable mongs' in their 'putrid Blue & White quartered Clowns outfits' to be honest mate. At least the other City fans responding to this thread seem reasonably grounded!

The thing that pisses me off about gasheads, most of the ones I know don't even bother to attend. I've got a mate with a Rovers tattoo who hasn't set foot in the Mem for years.

I play cards once a month with 8 other blokes, 5 are Gasheads. 1 is a ST holder the other 4 don't go. If rovers win tomorrow it will be the other 4 giving me grief and not the genuine fan. Cnuts.

I work with 2. 1 goes home and away and i can talk to him all day long about football. the other never goes and is always running his mouth off when City lose.****.

You only have to look at the one's who post on here. Never go, post on our match threads when their own team is playing at home. Cnuts.

You've started me off now. Bring on tomorrow!

Anytime I see one of their shirts in the street I think at least it's some glory hunting fake manc fan etc.......

This.

I would rather see a gas shirt (no matter now misguided they might be) than a Man U one. At least they support their local team rather than watching Sky sports FC.

Because the majority of them are stupid and make up lies to look big?

Gospel. I can enjoy us thrashing you without having to hate you! :)

I clearly forgot to add that they have also had a sense of humour bypass!

Of course I have more respect for someone who, however perverted their choice might be on which one, supports their local club rather than jumping on the "glory boy" gravy train and never goes to watch them.

Because the majority of them are stupid and make up lies to look big?

This. I support Bristol City and i don't think we're 'Massive', infact usually i say pretty derogatory things to people about us when i speak to people who know little of us. I've never spoke to a Bristol City fan who thinks we're massive, and if being better than Bristol Rovers makes you massive then Yeovil Town are the new Galacticos, fair play to em'.

I just the hope the XI that SO'D picks goes out there, plays to their full ability and beats the Gas-lags into submission... then we wont have to hear from them when the go back to their caves for a while.

On the other hand, they'll probably come out with a million excuses why they lost the game but their fans outsung us all game or some rubbish :closedeyes:

This. I support Bristol City and i don't think we're 'Massive', infact usually i say pretty derogatory things to people about us when i speak to people who know little of us. I've never spoke to a Bristol City fan who thinks we're massive, and if being better than Bristol Rovers makes you massive then Yeovil Town are the new Galacticos, fair play to em'.

Its mainly Gas fans who have this obsession with us referring to ourselves being a 'massive club' but like you I have never heard a City fan refer to us as a massive club.

I do think we are the biggest club in the Westcountry but that really means jack considering who else resides here.. Cheltenham, Swindle, Torquay etc.

There IS a difference in those South of the river. Fact is they also know we are on a solid foundation now with a bright future that they are nowhere near and it genuinely both riles and scares them in equal measure. Bitter, twisted individuals. The younger lot are nothing like their predecessors and have no pride, HONOUR not do they care on who they have a pop at.

:laugh: :laugh:

I hear you brother! I am on good terms with one or two individual sad sags (there aren't that many around, tbf) but as a collective I also suffer some borderline psychosis regarding them.

To be honest I can't wait for the game to be over

All this bollocks on forums, it's like being back at school. Everyone needs a rival, I dislike R*vers, some of my best mates are R*vers fans though. I hate their shirt, looks like a rag to me. I hate the ******* dirge they sing at their games

Do I think they are inbred, unemployed, shagging their sisters / mothers, druggies, alcoholics, 6 fingered......of course I don't. Just like I don't really think that they think the same of us

It's all bollocks and bullshit anyway. Last time we played the Gash on 4th Sept was 1991......we won 1-0. I was 18, I was chuffed to bits, went to work the next day and laid into my Gash mates all day, as you do at that age. That night my Dad, who was 51, dropped dead. BOOM - football means **** all compared to something like that happening

It's a game of football people, enjoy it, have a sing song and a few pints - some of the posts on here in the last couple of weeks have just been so ******* depressing to read. Some people out there, on both sides need a reality check

That being said, I hope we smash the bastards, 5-0 will do me

To be honest I can't wait for the game to be over

All this bollocks on forums, it's like being back at school. Everyone needs a rival, I dislike R*vers, some of my best mates are R*vers fans though. I hate their shirt, looks like a rag to me. I hate the ******* dirge they sing at their games

Do I think they are inbred, unemployed, shagging their sisters / mothers, druggies, alcoholics, 6 fingered......of course I don't. Just like I don't really think that they think the same of us

It's all bollocks and bullshit anyway. Last time we played the Gash on 4th Sept was 1991......we won 1-0. I was 18, I was chuffed to bits, went to work the next day and laid into my Gash mates all day, as you do at that age. That night my Dad, who was 51, dropped dead. BOOM - football means **** all compared to something like that happening

It's a game of football people, enjoy it, have a sing song and a few pints - some of the posts on here in the last couple of weeks have just been so ******* depressing to read. Some people out there, on both sides need a reality check

That being said, I hope we smash the bastards, 5-0 will do me

Top post Buddy.

Archived