IGNORED

It Makes Me Sick...!

Bar BS3

Of course Pirates is the coolest nickname ever, as is the Gas :gasmask:

Rather be dull as **** , higher in the league and bigger than being 'unique' and ****

Not forgetting grown adults looking cool as **** wearing stupid cardboard pirate hats and suchlike and looking really proud on the rare occasion a TV camera is present, if it's actually pointed towards them. :facepalm:

I don't think they've twigged yet that the kind of things that make them "unique" are not the sort of things other clubs would want to be associated with anyway.

I must say fair play to Pepsi who posted on there when one of his kin mentioned how bad it was when watching all sides of the ground when City score.....

[quote name="mjhgas" post="357022" timestamp="
and nothing worse (football wise) than seeing the whole ground go up when they score!
!

What is it about that putrid Blue & White quartered Clowns outfit that riles me so....?

I'm generally a fairly placid bloke. Yes, I get passionate about following City, but what is it about the breed of person that adorns that sickening attire..?

I can't control the boiling of my blood and the urge to spit upon sight of that hiddeous monstrosity of a shirt. It makes no logical sense!

Why is that a breed of people, who, to all intense and purpose should be the same as ourselves are SO different. Why do they have such a chip on their shoulder? Why do they all (the vast majority a least) appear so retarded and bitter..?

I can see no logical answer - but whenever watching a game against those dispicable mongs, something takes a hold of me that verges on mental illness...!

Does anyone else feel this way, or indeed, have any answers...?

sorry-i dont get any of it...i have good mates who are City and Rovers-one or two who have also played for the clubs and it never goes beyond it..maybe im lucky like that..

To be honest I can't wait for the game to be over

All this bollocks on forums, it's like being back at school. Everyone needs a rival, I dislike R*vers, some of my best mates are R*vers fans though. I hate their shirt, looks like a rag to me. I hate the ******* dirge they sing at their games

Do I think they are inbred, unemployed, shagging their sisters / mothers, druggies, alcoholics, 6 fingered......of course I don't. Just like I don't really think that they think the same of us

It's all bollocks and bullshit anyway. Last time we played the Gash on 4th Sept was 1991......we won 1-0. I was 18, I was chuffed to bits, went to work the next day and laid into my Gash mates all day, as you do at that age. That night my Dad, who was 51, dropped dead. BOOM - football means **** all compared to something like that happening

It's a game of football people, enjoy it, have a sing song and a few pints - some of the posts on here in the last couple of weeks have just been so ******* depressing to read. Some people out there, on both sides need a reality check

That being said, I hope we smash the bastards, 5-0 will do me

My friend, you just hit the nail beautifully on the head.

If we win could we not just avoid gloating about it and just go about our day as normal, show them they don't matter like we keep saying they don't?

If we win I won't be texting my gashead mate or anything (the one that occasionally goes) however if they spawn a win you can bet my Facebook will be full of closet gas who won't be there tonight or only jump on the rovers Wembley bandwagon who incidentally I've not heard a peep from all week. *******!

however if they spawn a win you can bet my Facebook will be full of closet gas who won't be there tonight or only jump on the rovers Wembley bandwagon who incidentally I've not heard a peep from all week. *******!

Ain't that the truth, just like when we got relegated. All of a sudden loads of Bristol based Liverpool, Man Utd, Spurs fans etc suddenly remembered that they also love the Gas even though they would never normally admit it. Armchair Pr1cks!

What is it about that putrid Blue & White quartered Clowns outfit that riles me so....?

I'm generally a fairly placid bloke. Yes, I get passionate about following City, but what is it about the breed of person that adorns that sickening attire..?

I can't control the boiling of my blood and the urge to spit upon sight of that hiddeous monstrosity of a shirt. It makes no logical sense!

Why is that a breed of people, who, to all intense and purpose should be the same as ourselves are SO different. Why do they have such a chip on their shoulder? Why do they all (the vast majority a least) appear so retarded and bitter..?

I can see no logical answer - but whenever watching a game against those dispicable mongs, something takes a hold of me that verges on mental illness...!

Does anyone else feel this way, or indeed, have any answers...?

What utter nonsense. They're just another team, a division lower than us so we should beat them. Save your energy for supporting the only team that matters.

Calm down and get over it!

Archived