IGNORED

Rovers Player Harrison

marcofisher

I was just about to write something along the lines of this....not one of those players would get in out team imo.

Mildenhall is a better keeper than Fielding based on what I've been reading on here. Catches crosses all day in his box and has no big weaknesses. Given central defense has been a problem for you, maybe Parkes. JJOT, Smith maybes, I don't know what your players are like in those positions. Parkes/Smith will be playing in the Championship within two years for sure.

I watched the game and Marlon Pack bossed the midfield. Pack isn't a deep lying player, he's better in a slightly more advanced but still did ok in front of the back four. You'd be a fool to pick Otoole over Pack.

I just said he was better last night which he was without doubt. I wouldn't swap him though as no doubt Pack can perfrom a lot better.

Mildenhall is a better keeper than Fielding based on what I've been reading on here. Catches crosses all day in his box and has no big weaknesses. Given central defense has been a problem for you, maybe Parkes. JJOT, Smith maybes, I don't know what your players are like in those positions. Parkes/Smith will be playing in the Championship within two years for sure.

Is this the Smith that was troubled by Bryan all game? I'd rather Moloney.

Mildenhall isn't a bad keeper but I'd rather have a former under 21 England international, who was called up to the senior squad not too long ago.

Harrison - you can have all the pace and trickery you like but without an end product you're pointless.

JJOT went missing for large periods. He ran around a lot, his gypsy tail blowing in the wind, but nothing of any note. Pack and Reid all day.

Parkes is probably the only one that could be useful to us. Brentford would be a good fit for him.

Bryan ran Smith ragged in the first half.

Is this the Smith that was troubled by Bryan all game? I'd rather Moloney.

Mildenhall isn't a bad keeper but I'd rather have a former under 21 England international, who was called up to the senior squad not too long ago.

Harrison - you can have all the pace and trickery you like but without an end product you're pointless.

JJOT went missing for large periods. He ran around a lot, his gypsy tail blowing in the wind, but nothing of any note. Pack and Reid all day.

Parkes is probably the only one that could be useful to us. Brentford would be a good fit for him.

Well said Lewis, I agree with all that. Only Parkes I would want out of their lot.

Didn't think he was that great. Got into some very dangerous positions but decision making was poor. I have no doubt he will be a good player in time though. Parkes was strong and would certainly have him in our side.

As for JJ the gypo O'Toole....the way they go on about him you would have thought he was Roy Keane. Absolutely useless gypo with a pathetic hair style. I was expecting more from him to be honest, but clearly playing at his level now.

Archived