IGNORED

Impressed By The Gas...

The Humble Realist

I will have to, if I have any hopes of getting a foot in the door up the Post. Thanks for that tip. Be my sub ed? Cheers. Here's my next scribble

So, tonight, we are 'Playing the Moldovans at football. At Wembley. With the City player Sric, no thats wrong. With a gasshole'. Didn't someone write a hilarious book about this? Or is tonight just another episode, with more comic antics to add, or perhaps its the sequel or something. Doesn't he go round Ireland in a fridge, as well? Steven Ireland? No idea. Just dribbling now.

Good luck Ricky. Slay those Mouldovans, sir. And the Post will wax lyrical, sing your praises. You deserve it.

Ps. Clean this up for me, Miah. Cheers

Thats close enough, though it could be a bit more sensationalistic (thats my own new word btw 'sensational' just wasnt sensationalistic enough). Try and get some references to ancient battles in there and a mention of how The Great One rose to fame after scoring what can only be described as the greatest goal of all time, against the evil hordes of Southern Bristol, despite having some of them 'looking at him in a funny way' as he struck the ball.

Not a bad first effort though.

Thats close enough, though it could be a bit more sensationalistic (thats my own new word btw 'sensational' just wasnt sensationalistic enough). Try and get some references to ancient battles in there and a mention of how The Great One rose to fame after scoring what can only be described as the greatest goal of all time, against the evil hordes of Southern Bristol, despite having some of them 'looking at him in a funny way' as he struck the ball.

Not a bad first effort though.

Your help and encouragement is appreciated. Thank you.

I see now, though, that dear Roy has dropped Cappello's no-Wags policy and is allowing the England boys to see their lovely ladies ( or boyfriends, or whatever they choose. Cmon folks, its 2013). Leaving aside Rickee's ability to score in a Buckinghamshire country hotel or not, how long before dopey old Roy realises he will need a no-Sags policy? Greg Dyke can see we may not win this World Cup, even with an all-in-one, modern day Smash n Grab up front, but not Roy. Sooner Rooney shakes off the gash the better...

Archived