IGNORED

Swindon Away Advice

sportingmad0209

Got mine in the Stratton last week, think that's where the main atmosphere and congregation of fans will be to be honest, a couple good results in the next 2 and we will sell out no problems

Edit: I've never understood why they don't just put a temporary roof on the Stratton end, cant be very expensive, didn't pompy do something similar?

Got mine in the Stratton last week, think that's where the main atmosphere and congregation of fans will be to be honest, a couple good results in the next 2 and we will sell out no problems

Edit: I've never understood why they don't just put a temporary roof on the Stratton end, cant be very expensive, didn't pompy do something similar?

The Milton End of Fratton Park used to be uncovered but its got a permanent roof now, its a bit like the easy end.

The reason there is no roof on the stratton bank is the council wont grant them planning permission as the house owners behind the stand living in shrivenham road have complained that it will block the light into their back gardens

Got mine for the Stratton bank. When buying the tickets at the city shop they said they didn't have a seating plan so they weren't able to give me tickets behind the goal which I wanted. Then they said Swindon stewards are really strict on getting fans to sit in their allocated seat. Will not be happy if forced to sit on my own!

Got mine for the Stratton bank. When buying the tickets at the city shop they said they didn't have a seating plan so they weren't able to give me tickets behind the goal which I wanted. Then they said Swindon stewards are really strict on getting fans to sit in their allocated seat. Will not be happy if forced to sit on my own!

sit anywhere its a fking crap hole..no atmosphere,normally lashing down,if you want go in with them in there covered end,nothing to worry about..ive been there so many times now when i first went we where on the side terracing i think its on you tube,they where good old days.

Depends on the weather and what kind of view you want. The Stratton Bank is OK if it's dry and you don't mind being behind the goal - it's the one that always looks as if there's no-one in it whenever Swindle are on telly,

The Arkells is a traditional type of wing stand although I seem to remember the wooden tip up seats are a bit on the small side...but that could be because I've got a big *rse.

Last time I went in The Arkells Rovers fans played a game of catch with the Swindon fans with those seats. It seems to be a recurring theme :fear:

Last time I went in The Arkells Rovers fans played a game of catch with the Swindon fans with those seats. It seems to be a recurring theme :fear:

A "recurring theme".... or not actually that much of a coinsidence that his sort of thing follows Rovers' fans around at local derby games...?!

Where the eastenders and the singers going then?.got tickets in arkells but will swap 4 bank if its salmon sandwitch brigade in arkells.dont wana be stuck in place with library atmosphere.coyr!!!!!!!

Will be more old school in the Arkells. Certainly not prawn sandwich brigade. Hopefully just not full of all the youngsters.

Let's just all turn up and take the place over like we usually do & take the pi55 and watch them crapping themselves in their cup final.

After all they've only been playing the gas recently, now for the real team from Bristol

I bet you dont take the place over and whos' crapping themselves exactly as your nothing anymore

Oh my god, you are worse than the sags, Disillusioned aint even close......stay at home with all yer mates....you could see the dawn

your having a laugh we aint the mugs you think we are. Our away support is better than yours, we took over 4000 to coventry last season 2000 to wolves tomorrow which is not bad as we have a big game with chelsea coming up as well as a league 1 game against a team that flatters to deceive and should be in the premiership if managed correctly

Archived