IGNORED

Trainingwear? What Is Going On? LATEST (Merged)

ChippenhamRed

I remember seeing that - but it being a bit vague did not register! thanks. This would suggest Zarx are likely to be at the front of the queue. However, they appear to only make rugby kits at the moment, though I am sure it will not be impossible for them to make the lighter, less robust football kits City will require. Keep an eye on the consultation process as it left a lot to be desired at Bristol Rugby.

Heard the rugby was scrapping Zar-x. May not be true but it would make sense if 'Bristol Sport' are making City's kit, they may as well do the rugby as well.

It would be ideal if they go down similar trends like Under Armour. Not just the kit, but all the training gear would be smart and look good to wear.

Being a locally sourced manufacturer, I'd like to think they'll pitch some ideas that the club would like to share.

And if it's put to a public vote, the club can still pick what they see as the real fans' choice. A bit of action research wouldn't hurt - like chatting to fans pre-match around the ground and also involving supporters trust.

Even a letter/flyer where City fans can pick one up around the ground on match day and highlight their favourite, then post it in a 'voting box'.

The megastore released some of the old 2013-14 Home and Away kits along with training wear including the staff jackets. Possibility that this season's training wear could be there at the end of the season but strangely a person was seen on eBay with one and I've seen about 7 people wearing the sweatshirt one.. which is such a lovely piece of trainingwear. Still nothing by Adidas.. ah well.

All other clubs who are sponsored by Adidas have their trainingwear in stock, including Swindon.

Apparently the seller of the sweatshirt got it in a swap deal or something, it was an XL so it'd probably either been that or a gift. Don't know how he got his hands on one.. there is really nice training kit this year.. a guess would be that they could be waiting (The Megastore) until the end of the season, could they be in the cupboards underneath everything in the store itself?

Who knows if it'll ever get released, I'm still trying to find information out and will post anything regarding the training kit soon.

Latest on the training wear is that it is a 75% chance that it will not arrive at all, while a 25% chance shows it'll be a end of season sale.

All the other adidas clubs have had their training wear delivered, so don't know why that is.

They could be in the cupboards in the megastore, who knows?

Archived