IGNORED

Swindle Vs City Match Thread.

Who Are Rovers?

Excellent! A match thread / sack the manager thread.

Game on, then!

At the moment, the only thing keeping SOD in the job is something called 'Notts County'.

Will the club allow SOD to take us down to Div4 in his 'rebuilding program'??????

Hard questions.

I was just trying to make the point that there are bigger clubs than us struggling, I for one am not a SOD basher at the moment but if after 20 games we are still in the same position and playing hoofball I may become one. I do actually believe we have the making of a reasonable team but we really need to get a win urgently or the confidence will slide more and more and the pressure will then increase

Some people on here need to take a reality check

The club have to become more sustainable and FFP is just the catalyst to what our owner has been trying to move towards for some time.

We are fortunate to be in a position to have SOD to manage this club as he has a vision moving forward that the club has bought in to.

There is no quick fix or spending vast amounts of SL money anymore as we simply aren't allowed to.

Simply sacking the manager costs more money and the new incumbent will not have any funds to spend.

It's hard to watch but until we all accept that we are a League 1 club (and better placed than most in this division) then we can start to move forward

These are green shoots of recovery beginning to show but we are only embarking on this journey and many other clubs in this division are further down the line (witness last Tuesday).

So SOD is unfortunately right when he says it will be a difficult season

I for one can see the bigger picture and take comfort in the fact that we CAN reach far higher than we are at present whereas the majority of clubs in this league have already achieved their level.

I want to see that gradual improvement starting today.

COYR

Small club, small club united.. that's what an oxford fan was talking about, maybe you could play half yellow half red

But we all know oxford are your giant rivals with 4 derby wins on the spin ;)

don't work does it 30 miles away and whats the point of doing the double over us two seasons ago when they didn't go up. Also thats the same season that we won the league.

You can beat us 10-0 today get 50 arrested smash our place up, make the front page of the adver on Monday, get yourself on points west again, bring back Roger Malone, I wouldn't care if we went on to get promoted and you were relegated

Big day today, we must get a result there, if we lose today, questions will be asked further of S'OD.

Rubbish!

I expect us to lose 3-1 today. Horace says 2-1, which is unusual for an optimistic insectivore.

Nonetheless, Sean will take us on to great things, in spite of the moaners.

On current form, Swindon should win today. But, as the home team, the pressure is on them so who knows ? As long as we stick to our passing game, improve from the last two games and are competitive I will be happy. A draw would be a very good result.

There's no pressure on them due to their inferiority complex, as ably displayed by 'superman' on here.

They are just little old Swindle and we, the big city boys, are coming to town so they'll be well up for it.

There's no pressure on them due to their inferiority complex, as ably displayed by 'superman' on here.

They are just little old Swindle and we, the big city boys, are coming to town so they'll be well up for it.

We see ourselves way above you lot these days even though you have a bigger fan base. We also see you in free fall

Archived