IGNORED

Swindle Vs City Match Thread.

Who Are Rovers?

There's no pressure on them due to their inferiority complex, as ably displayed by 'superman' on here.

They are just little old Swindle and we, the big city boys, are coming to town so they'll be well up for it.

There is always pressure on the home team, whoever they are playing as we have found out this season. The likes of Superman fully expect their team to win today regardless what he says and he and the rest of the Swindon fans will jump on the home teams back if things are not going to plan, just as we do at the gate.

There is always pressure on the home team, whoever they are playing as we have found out this season. The likes of Superman fully expect their team to win today regardless what he says and he and the rest of the Swindon fans will jump on the home teams back if things are not going to plan, just as we do at the gate.

True words but the difference is if we lose we wont go on the rampage

we do honey, like it or lump it your nothing anymore, never won anythng, never attract any decent managers and all you have ever done is hang around the champoinship without being able to kick on. The biggest city never to have won anything :gasmask:

I think it's time you got your hat and gloves and lunchbox off Mummy and joined all your brothers, sisters and cousins at the ****y Ground.

I think it's time you got your hat and gloves and lunchbox off Mummy and joined all your brothers, sisters and cousins at the ****y Ground.

Yeah glad you mentioned the luchbox as I would have been hungry, nearly forgot my rattle :gasmask:

Must dash Football Focus now then off to the game enjoy sitting up in your bedroom with the radio on :yawn:

we do honey, like it or lump it your nothing anymore, never won anythng, never attract any decent managers and all you have ever done is hang around the champoinship without being able to kick on. The biggest city never to have won anything :gasmask:

Who are you talking about here us or yourselves.?

When was the last time you got to the championship play off final ??

Who are you talking about here us or yourselves.?

When was the last time you got to the championship play off final ??

Big boys you have never won anything and although our achievement goes back to 1969 and beating Arsenal to win the league cup its still in the football history books as well as our one season in the premier league. I dont think winning the welsh cup & anglo scottish cup counts do you. For a club as big as yours its poor

Thanks Redrobbin

Anyone familiar with 'Beggbie' from the motion picture Trainspotting will be able to understand the feeling I have right now, with supermuppit on the board.

The particular part in the film, is when someone picks a fight with Beggbie in a pub, and Beggbie is delighted.

That is how I feel.

I need another 10-15 posts from him, if you can get them.

Cheers

TFR

Thanks Redrobbin

Anyone familiar with 'Beggbie' from the motion picture Trainspotting will be able to understand the feeling I have right now, with supermuppit on the board.

The particular part in the film, is when someone picks a fight with Beggbie in a pub, and Beggbie is delighted.

That is how I feel.

I need another 10-15 posts from him, if you can get them.

Cheers

TFR

turn your pc off then

Big boys you have never won anything and although our achievement goes back to 1969 and beating Arsenal to win the league cup its still in the football history books as well as our one season in the premier league. I dont think winning the welsh cup & anglo scottish cup counts do you. For a club as big as yours its poor

Not counting our four years in the top tier, then? Of course, the Prem is different, and you did set a new GA record.

I wonder, if I renamed Horace Premierhog, would he be a different animal?

We've done 10 seasons + in the top flight you plum. You've had one season of humiliation in the Prem...great. And we've won the football league trophy...twice :)

Not counting our four years in the top tier, then? Of course, the Prem is different, and you did set a new GA record.

I wonder, if I renamed Horace Premierhog, would he be a different animal?

you mention the goals against record but we did OK on points compared to sunderland under macarthy

You should have gone up last season to be fair. But when the psycho walked the bottom fell out of your world.

You will probably win today as or form is not great at the mo. SOD has said all along we will "have a difficult season" as we have had a major overhaul at the club. But we will come good.

Having said all this the pressure will be on you, not us, as know one expects us to win. We do on our day work hard and have a sting in our tail. With JET playing we have the capability to grab goals out of nothing.

You should have gone up last season to be fair. But when the psycho walked the bottom fell out of your world.

You will probably win today as or form is not great at the mo. SOD has said all along we will "have a difficult season" as we have had a major overhaul at the club. But we will come good.

Having said all this the pressure will be on you, not us, as know one expects us to win. We do on our day work hard and have a sting in our tail. With JET playing we have the capability to grab goals out of nothing.

I think your right if we hadn't sold our best player to bouremouth the Di Canio would have stayed then who knows what would have happened. One thing he was and that was a great motivator

Aizoon

Going slightly off-topic, I am struggling to find a recipe which will do justice to your elderly hedgehog.

I want something a bit more creative than something slow-cooked with root vegetables, naturally slow cooked to try and get the meat tender.

Anyone have any better ideas?

TFR

Superman, jog on off out our forum and this thread and go an do something constructive with your time like talk to your own team supporters.

Not interested in reading the same old arguments. I'm on this forum to read city supporters views on BRISTOL CITY and this thread especially about our up coming game.

Do yourself a favour and leave the forum

Superman, jog on off out our forum and this thread and go an do something constructive with your time like talk to your own team supporters.

Not interested in reading the same old arguments. I'm on this forum to read city supporters views on BRISTOL CITY and this thread especially about our up coming game.

Do yourself a favour and leave the forum

Tough

Aizoon

Going slightly off-topic, I am struggling to find a recipe which will do justice to your elderly hedgehog.

I want something a bit more creative than something slow-cooked with root vegetables, naturally slow cooked to try and get the meat tender.

Anyone have any better ideas?

TFR

Funny you should say that. Horace is, as we speak, downloading a recipe for Rennie's ankle marinated in slug sauce!

I wont listen to any of you lot

Mate. Can you please f- off this thread which is for city fans to discuss the match, and instead concentrate your trolling on the What Swindon Fans Think Of Us [as if anyone cares] thread, which is a "my dad's bigger than your dad" load of nonsense that you probably think of as 'banter'.

Mods, can we ban this t*t if he constantly posts on match threads?

Archived