IGNORED

Di Canio Sacked

Forza Revolution

Why would anyone want a passionate manager like di canio who engages with the fans and is proven at lower league level? We are much better off with the great fan hating philosopher Sean O'Driscoll.

Love this mentality - He waves his arms about on the touchline and gets angry a lot therefore he is dead passionate and a much better manager than boring grumpy SOD!

Why would anyone want a passionate manager like di canio who engages with the fans and is proven at lower league level? We are much better off with the great fan hating philosopher Sean O'Driscoll.

Whilst my opinion is SOD is all brains no brawn, and we need a bit of brawn, I'd be extremely disappointed if he was replaced with all brawn and no brains.

Di Canio is the opposite end of the spectrum to SOD. IMHO we need someone in between-ish.

To be only given 5 games when's he's bought in a whole new team, only had 2 home games (including arsenal) and had to deal with losing their main striker to injury and goal keeper to Liverpool is an absolute joke. This is the reason we have to stick by SOD. They are a laughing stock. I hope they drop like a stone.

Who would want that job? No money, squad of brand new players, no transfer window for 3 mints and basically the top 5 as your next home games. Good luck with that.

Archived