IGNORED

Di Canio Sacked

Forza Revolution

Of course he is not a better manager than SOD! Remind me when SOD last managed a team in the premier league? ..... Ah, thought so.

13 games and 3 wins? If he wasn't a foreign ex player they wouldn't have touched him!

A League Two promotion on his CV and bankrupting Swindon?! Typical uneducated football fans perfect choice of manager!

The fact that Sunderland were mad enough to give di canio a job, does not make him a premier lge manager! I'm not even sure that he's a proven lower lge manager! on the budget he had at Swindon I could have got them out of lge 2.as soon as the money ran out he had a tantrum and walked leaving them nearly bank rupt.

And made 100+ appearances in the premier league. And your point is?

Point is what's gone before is largely irrelevant. It's the here and now that matters. Perhaps Nicky Hunt's appearance record in the EPL is the perfect foil to 'did you see SOD's Doncaster win 5-2!' ...

Why would anyone want a passionate manager like di canio who engages with the fans and is proven at lower league level? We are much better off with the great fan hating philosopher Sean O'Driscoll.

Getting tired of this band-wagoning brainless bulshit.. So time to put up or shut up... Show us this proof that SOD hates the fans or **** back to the rock you have been hiding under since all you McInnes out post.

Getting tired of this band-wagoning brainless bulshit.. So time to put up or shut up... Show us this proof that SOD hates the fans or **** back to the rock you have been hiding under since all you McInnes out post.

Post match interview vs Bristol rovers slated Bristol city fans for invading the pitch

Post match interview vs shrewsbury town slated Bristol city fans saying we moan about passing too much and then moan about long balls. claims fans are waiting for city to fail.

Post match vs Swindon saying Bristol city fans don't deserve an apology for the defeat and no players will be apologizing on twitter either.

And i was right about mciness wasn't I. Did he not get us relegated.

Thought Di Canio would've been given in more time. Keeping them up and brining in 14 new players (this especially gives me the impression there would be faith in PDC). A lot of Sunderland fans are furious.

"What a joke the club is............ Ive had enough of the manager merry go round...... Speechless.........."

"Gobsmacked absolutely gobsmacked who's going to come here now ? Di mateo perhaps, or have we again got somebody in waiting, joke absolute joke."

What do you make of this? http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sunderland-sack-paolo-di-canio-2294089

Why would anyone want a passionate manager like di canio who engages with the fans and is proven at lower league level? We are much better off with the great fan hating philosopher Sean O'Driscoll.

First post you have ever put on here that I agree with ;)

Perhaps Sunderland will go for another arm waving passionate manager, it so obviously works!

Post match interview vs Bristol rovers slated Bristol city fans for invading the pitch

No problem with sod saying that.

Post match interview vs shrewsbury town slated Bristol city fans saying we moan about passing too much and then moan about long balls. claims fans are waiting for city to fail.

Once again, no problem with sod on this one.

Post match vs Swindon saying Bristol city fans don't deserve an apology for the defeat and no players will be apologizing on twitter either.

No problem with this either. Sometimes a football team lose a game despite playing a big part in the match. It happens. I don't expect the manager or players to send me a formal apology. We lost, move on.

And i was right about mciness wasn't I. Did he not get us relegated

I can't remember reading your comments, so can't talk about this one..

Nothing that sod has said indicates that he hates the fans. For someone who likes to "talk the talk" you are a very sensitive individual.

Brian Clough slapped and kicked Forest fans when they ran on the pitch!

13 games and 3 wins? If he wasn't a foreign ex player they wouldn't have touched him!

A League Two promotion on his CV and bankrupting Swindon?! Typical uneducated football fans perfect choice of manager!

Just watch Sunderland go into the lower leagues again, for their next boss! Hilarious! Who managed a promotion from Lge 2 last season and is riding high in Lge 1 right now? Oh yes, the chap at Bradford. But he's English (guessing) so er, no, that won't be happening. If di Canio had been a motor mouthed super-ego Brit, they would not have given him a moment's thought. Just remember, it is not just our beloved leader who makes daft appointments. Premier clubs do just the same. Stupido!

Di Canio is a proper Tosca. A highly questionable appointment, sorted in time for them to put right.

Note to SOD: just watched Spurs make Cardiff look like plucky small-fry on fa cup 3rd round day, with inspired keeper. But, despite some ace attacking passing, they went into extra time without a goal. Only to finally do so with a long, diagonal punt, a nod down, cross, then classy Spurs finish.

Now, on motd 2, everyone's stood up and reenacting the play, like little kids! What is this?

^^ do you need Alan Shearer dancing round the studio to understand the concept of man marking. Just play the highlights, some of this analysis is just completely unnecessary .

As I understand it, this is what happens now, on sky. It didn't look right to me, Shearer in tight slacks and open neck shirt, plus the presenter, looking like he was about to take his first dance on strictly c.d. They should have slipped into shell suits and nipped out into the blue peter garden

Di Canio succeeded with Swindle when he had more money then all the rival clubs in his division. When the cash supply dried up in L1, they looked ordinary. And his various actions suggest he's a mentalist.

I knew he'd f up trying to bully Prem Lg prima donnas. He's been found out.

Just sad they sacked him so quickly. I have Sunderand to go down in the prediction competition I'm in. With a sane manager, who knows, they could crawl to mid-table.

Di Canio succeeded with Swindle when he had more money then all the rival clubs in his division. When the cash supply dried up in L1, they looked ordinary. And his various actions suggest he's a mentalist.

I knew he'd f up trying to bully Prem Lg prima donnas. He's been found out.

Just sad they sacked him so quickly. I have Sunderand to go down in the prediction competition I'm in. With a sane manager, who knows, they could crawl to mid-table.

To a lesser extent, that's why GJ would never have made it in the Prem if we'd gone up. No way would the prima donnas we'd have had to sign up there would have stood for the hair dryer treatment.

No, SOD did.

Archived