IGNORED

Your City, Your Shirt

Jesus

These clearly look like Bristol city. unmistakeable. good. also they look like kits from an era when city had half a team and more sometimes who were local and made it to the top division. rather than last seasons star trek kit with a team full of ?? who got relegated.

I don't think they do at all. Its just a generic red kit, with a badge that hasn't been used for a while so nobody will recognise. I do like those kits, but I don't think that it 'clearly looks like Bristol City' because there are dozens of teams in the football league that could have a very similar kit.

The older generation may not be too fond of this one: http://www.cidersam.co.uk/city1.png but at least it is unique and WOULD clearly look like a Bristol City kit.

Incidentally, Cider Sam could you maybe add a blackthorn logo to the modern kit to see how that would make it look?

I don't think they do at all. Its just a generic red kit, with a badge that hasn't been used for a while so nobody will recognise. I do like those kits, but I don't think that it 'clearly looks like Bristol City' because there are dozens of teams in the football league that could have a very similar kit.

The older generation may not be too fond of this one: http://www.cidersam.co.uk/city1.png but at least it is unique and WOULD clearly look like a Bristol City kit.

Incidentally, Cider Sam could you maybe add a blackthorn logo to the modern kit to see how that would make it look?

What are they trying to do to that Robin? Its not a fish.

only the plastic man yooo types don't know citys traditional colours. Again most fans know city are the Robins.

Don't want to be rude to somebody who took their time to do it but loads of clubs have done that type of thing. its looks a bit shoddy almost market like.

What do you think? Pretty professional eh?

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae22/darranford/citykit.jpg

If someone can find a way to post the image rather than the link i'd be most grateful.

I'm not sure about photobucket (I used tinypic), after you upload your image to the host site there should be a code especially for forum use, copy and paste the code into the little pop up box on here (use control/v), and your image should appear on your post. that works with tinypic anyway.

10wrx9w.jpg

Added a 2nd away shirt...and some graphics for fun...the robin badge is a design classic, we should use it! (although I agree it could be an age thing, as younger fans might prefer the crest).

I like the first two. Any chance of different collars? The adidas kits have had v necks and can fit young kids like tents.

Tried an away shirt too out of boredom. We've been switching between black and white away shirts over recent years so thought I'd mix them together and give it the same design as I did for the home shirt.

8c1s.jpg

This shirt gets my backing, fresh design and unique. Normally, I don't favour white/black away kits - but that one is awesome.

But no shitty Robin! Leave it in the 70's where it belongs!!!!

Tried an away shirt too out of boredom. We've been switching between black and white away shirts over recent years so thought I'd mix them together and give it the same design as I did for the home shirt.

8c1s.jpg

Like both! Need to change the sponsor image that to the one that's in the Nike image and they will look great. Also like the inclusion of the robin on the back. Nice touch

Archived