IGNORED

Banned

chivs88

I haven't a clue? Ha ha good one.

Super, you are clown, the kid made a mistake which he no doubt regrets, probably one too many apples, adrenilin pumping like mad, a spur of the moment thing for which he is now paying a fair price, we all make mistakes and i imagine most of us have been on a verge at a city football match when things could of gone wrong at one time or other, your holier than thou attitude is quite pathetic

Super, you are clown, the kid made a mistake which he no doubt regrets, probably one too many apples, adrenilin pumping like mad, a spur of the moment thing for which he is now paying a fair price, we all make mistakes and i imagine most of us have been on a verge at a city football match when things could of gone wrong at one time or other, your holier than thou attitude is quite pathetic

Most of us?

A crowd of 10,000 people?

Can't see that.

I wonder if anybody commenting on this thread has, ever been arrested at, a football match?

Nope. Never been arrested at a football match. Probably because along with the majority of fans I go to enjoy the football and act in a manner befitting a rational human being.

• Admin

Nope. Never been arrested at a football match. Probably because along with the majority of fans I go to enjoy the football and act in a manner befitting a rational human being.

so what about those who get arrested, charges get dropped or like the infamous case of so many fans being wrongly convicted at Walsall?

Some times it is just wrong place, wrong time

Good riddance to the thicko I say. Surprised he had enough brain cells to work out how to pick up the corner flag.

He sounds about as thick as the idiot in the yellow shirt that kept going on the pitch....legend in his own mind....still probably considered 'top boy' now for his courage.

I couldn't care less whether he regrets his actions or not. Bottom line is he could of seriously injured people and that deserves a life ban. Sorry if you don't like what i have to say personally i couldn't give a toss what people like you think.

I couldn't care less whether he regrets his actions or not. Bottom line is he could of seriously injured people and that deserves a life ban. Sorry if you don't like what i have to say personally i couldn't give a toss what people like you think.

Thought you might of calmed down a bit after a good night's sleep, obviously not, i can't believe that with such an aggressive attitude you haven't done the wrong thing once or twice in your life & please try not to be so abusive in your reply.

I was arrested at a football match, Mansfield away back in the 80's. A copper waded into the crowd, grabbed me and marched me out of the ground. I was with my Dad, who followed me to the police station, rang my Uncle at home, who was a copper at the time, and acting on the advice given by my Uncle, my Dad told the OB to charge me or let me go. I was released immediately, although I did receive a good few kidney punches on my way from the cell to the front desk!!

So I suggest your remark about rational human beings is, sometimes, wide of the mark.

Thought you might of calmed down a bit after a good night's sleep, obviously not, i can't believe that with such an aggressive attitude you haven't done the wrong thing once or twice in your life & please try not to be so abusive in your reply.

I haven't tried to injure someone at a football match. Like i said he should be banned for life but that's my view. Didn't mean to sound aggressive.

Yes, a couple of times and banned for 12 months although this was about 16 years ago.

Naughty boy wolfie, what did you get up to? It was very easy to get nicked in the 80s & 90s, whether you were an innocent party or not, Charlton & Forest down AG were occasions that spring to mind & many times in grim northern towns, (Burnley, Midd'boro, Derby) where if the local thugs didn't get you the OB would. end of the day the young lad made a mistake, he will now pay a fair price and no doubt the embarrassment of it all will make him think twice next time.

I think that the point that was being made is that in our lives EVERYONE at some time or another has done something that we wish we had not done

Yes that I understand.

Specifically at a football match, or doing something that could (however unlikely) blind or injure someone? Less so I think.

Why do some people think it's acceptable (for whatever reason) to attack, assault or injure a supporter of another team?

......and then they wonder why no one wants a football stadium built in their back yard?

And what does that have to do with a village green?

Archived