IGNORED

Lewis Dunk

Kid in the Riot

Been meaning to ask this for a while.....why does the OS always say 'City deal in ........'

What a shit expression, 'sign' will do nicely, thank you

Agree Woodsy, what an annoying phrase - does it actually mean anything or is it just a made up Adam Baker expression?

Was a regular starter in Brightons 2011/12 Championship season when they reached the play offs. Then the court stuff happened and he hasnt been involved much since.

I wasn't aware of any of this so I went and looked at his Wikipedia page, it either hasn't been updated or things still need to be resolved?

Agree Woodsy, what an annoying phrase - does it actually mean anything or is it just a made up Adam Baker expression?

Not something I've seen anyone else use, would fit if the surname matched something to do with a deck of playing cards, but for every signing.....why not City 'slam dunk da funk' as suggested above!?

text from my best mate who is a brighton supporter this morning when I became aware of it.

"Lewis Dunk has gone to you on a 28 day loan. Proper good defender, lost his place in the team with his recent court case. Found not guilty. Needs to get his career back on track now. He was in the England U21 squad before his arrest"

http://sabotagetimes.com/reportage/lewis-dunk-the-brighton-defender-who-can-be-liverpools-cannavaro/

Slightly old but worth a read...I'm not sure how to convert this into a hyperlink so cut and paste this into your web browser

and I quote "he's taken to championship football like a dunk to water"

Someone's been reading this forum for the shit one liners!

Archived