IGNORED

Krans To Hereford United

fka dagest

With younger players getting first team chances before him you have to wonder if he has a future here.

Knowing city we will let him go and he will go on to be a top league 1/championship goalscorer. Didn't Chelsea want him last year? Odriscoll wanted another quick striker, here he is!

Knowing city we will let him go and he will go on to be a top league 1/championship goalscorer. Didn't Chelsea want him last year? Odriscoll wanted another quick striker, here he is!

Maybe the point of loaning him out is to get his confidence up and give him the opportunity to show that he has a long term future here. If he scores a few and plays well, then he comes back confident.

How many times have City let players go who have gone on to be better than City? Very very few

Seems like negativity for the sake of it. Hardly support.

Some like it best when you write nothing at all .

The solution might be to write everything in white so that no one can see what you've said.

Always the bridesmaid is a poo-poo brain.

Unless they go to quote what you've written. Whoops!

Was Krans not strongly linked with Chelsea last year? What's the deal with the lad - anyone seen him play?

Hopefully the loan is a good opportunity for him to get vital first team experience.

i keep hearing the Chelsea link

can somebody please show me some evidence of this

personally i do not believe there is a "cat in hells" chance that there is real credibility to that story

i am willing to be convinced though ? thought of a nice thread to start on this one

Roman Abramovich to Kevin Krans

"i bored with Fernando...come and join us" !!

other otherwise accepted myths in history include :

"play it again Sam"  Bogart never actually said that

Elementary, my dear Watson.

Sherlock Holmes never said it.

"Let them eat cake"

Marie Antoinette never said it. It was spoken by another French woman, and the food item referenced were buns, not cake.

Also An apple never fell on Isaac Newton's head and George Washington never cut down that cherry tree.

Archived