IGNORED

England V Montenegro Match Thread

Super

Good performance. They could have easily frozen tonight. And although Montenegro are no powerhouse, they are certainly no mugs. So on the face of it, a fairly inexperienced attack, bar Rooney have done well there.

Too many bad final balls, but I would say one of our more impressive performances in recent years.

Still don't think we have anywhere near enough true quality to compete at the highest level. But that would go down as not bad at all from me, and that for England is high praise from me.

Good performance. They could have easily frozen tonight. And although Montenegro are no powerhouse, they are certainly no mugs. So on the face of it, a fairly inexperienced attack, bar Rooney have done well there.

Too many bad final balls, but I would say one of our more impressive performances in recent years.

Still don't think we have anywhere near enough true quality to compete at the highest level. But that would go down as not bad at all from me, and that for England is high praise from me.

Agreed. It's not usually easy to be complimentary after England games, but that was decent. I didn't even fall asleep!

Archived