IGNORED

I Don't Give A Flying **** Who Comes In.

Superjack

I am absolutely sick of people saying, "So, you want SOD out... who do you suggest we replace him with?"....

Totally agree, it's like you can't possibly want rid of SOD unless you can come up with a name. Even if you do there'll be a million reasons why suggested manager couldn't or wouldn't come to us- no win....

I'm sick of knuckle dragging morons like you who provide no viable solution to the issue other than making loud noises. But there we are.

Look mate you might disagree with his opinion, but don't resort to childish name-calling.

You probably don't know the guy or have never met him, so I'd be a bit more careful if I were you.

If you got the balls say it to his face if/when you meet him.

I once led Castel di Sangro to a place in the champions league on football manager, cruelly finishing in 4th place in my group after a controversial 2-1 defeat to Bayer Leverkusen. I have also captained my school house team to a 3rd place finish (out of 4) in an inter-year competition.

That's my CV. Can I have the job? 

Totally agree, it's like you can't possibly want rid of SOD unless you can come up with a name. Even if you do there'll be a million reasons why suggested manager couldn't or wouldn't come to us- no win....

It's not no win, it's common sense.

You wouldn't fancy getting a new car and then take your current one down the scrap yard before you had a look on auto trader to see whats about, what you could afford and if the one you quite like the look of is still for sale, would you...?!

As I put in another thread, Jon Lansdown anf the back room staff have done absolutely nothing wrong, They have sorted out the mess behind the scenes as they said they would, It's just on the pitch where the mess is, And as Spudski has said, It's a much better mess to watch than last year

The problem in your argument is that this club is all about results on the pitch. The whole idea of Bristol City FC - when the club was formed as BCFC in 1897 - was to put out a team representing Bristol capable of competing with the best in England. We haven't had a team capable of competing with the best in England since 1979.

It's not no win, it's common sense.

You wouldn't fancy getting a new car and then take your current one down the scrap yard before you had a look on auto trader to see whats about, what you could afford and if the one you quite like the look of is still for sale, would you...?!

I wouldn't be taking my car down the scrappy, I'd be buying the right car in the first place.

I once led Castel di Sangro to a place in the champions league on football manager, cruelly finishing in 4th place in my group after a controversial 2-1 defeat to Bayer Leverkusen. I have also captained my school house team to a 3rd place finish (out of 4) in an inter-year competition.

That's my CV. Can I have the job? 

You get the job, but only if we can sack you before you get to turn anything around...... you know it makes sense

I am absolutely sick of people saying, "So, you want SOD out... who do you suggest we replace him with?"...

...my answer is...

...ABSOLUTELY ****ING ANYONE!!!

And while I'm at it... this poor excuse for a board can **** off as well!

@Jon Lansdown... could you not have asked for a train set for Christmas, instead of the football club that I invested my heart in before you were even thought of?...

Holloway! Gotta forget the past, wouldn't be in the mess we are now, if he'd been put in charge years ago, if people love and care about city, he's best man for the job! Anyone better?

I wondered that, but there's no need. He can sleep standing up with his paws folded.

Don't you put him in a box after painting his name on the side to hibernate, then get him out and find you've accidentally killed him, like on Blue Peter?

That was a Tortoise wasn't it!

I wouldn't be taking my car down the scrappy, I'd be buying the right car in the first place.

In the weekends "which? Car" (telegraph) out current Motor was getting rave reviews from some of the country's finest manufacturers and all it's previous owners had been pretty satisfied, so what makes you think that the next choice would do more to the gallon than our current LPG conversion, which will take a little while to get used to before we reap the long term benefits...?!

The problem in your argument is that this club is all about results on the pitch. The whole idea of Bristol City FC - when the club was formed as BCFC in 1897 - was to put out a team representing Bristol capable of competing with the best in England. We haven't had a team capable of competing with the best in England since 1979.

Yes but we are trying to build towards that by making sure the club as a future, Which is what Lansdown and co have been doing,

You might disagree but I feel that the club although bottom of the table has been put into a better state than what it was Last year

In the weekends "which? Car" (telegraph) out current Motor was getting rave reviews from some of the country's finest manufacturers and all it's previous owners had been pretty satisfied, so what makes you think that the next choice would do more to the gallon than our current LPG conversion, which will take a little while to get used to before we reap the long term benefits...?!

I wouldn't bother changing your car if I were you.

But I'm still losing patience with the head coach of a team with zero wins in twenty with a squad that in my opinion is a damn site better than that.

Tony Mowbray... Just a name to throw into the ring. Would need to read more into how he performed at Boro, who clearly were on a cost cutting exercise but did well at the Albion and had them playing well, although to get them from NPower to Prem as a perenial imbetween may not be much. May have missed some reasoning why not as shooting from the hip, and I do wonder would he consider this job even if available (all eyes at the board - if a candidate they should be able to answer that question).

Don't you put him in a box after painting his name on the side to hibernate, then get him out and find you've accidentally killed him, like on Blue Peter?

That was a Tortoise wasn't it!

It was. Tragic or what? Fortunately, hedgehogs who are kept warm don't need to hibernate. Although Sheffield Wednesday last year almost persuaded Horace to hibernate for the summer.

Archived