IGNORED

I Don't Give A Flying **** Who Comes In.

Superjack

I am absolutely sick of people saying, "So, you want SOD out... who do you suggest we replace him with?"...

...my answer is...

...ABSOLUTELY ****ING ANYONE!!!

And while I'm at it... this poor excuse for a board can **** off as well!

@Jon Lansdown... could you not have asked for a train set for Christmas, instead of the football club that I invested my heart in before you were even thought of?...

I am absolutely sick of people saying, "So, you want SOD out... who do you suggest we replace him with?"...

...my answer is...

@Jon Lansdown... could you not have asked for a train set for Christmas, instead of the football club that I invested my heart in before you were even thought of?...

Thank you Malcom Tucker !

...my answer is...

As I put in another thread, Jon Lansdown anf the back room staff have done absolutely nothing wrong, They have sorted out the mess behind the scenes as they said they would, It's just on the pitch where the mess is, And as Spudski has said, It's a much better mess to watch than last year

I am afraid that I have just had to Google that, as I have never watched 'The Thick Of It'...

...therefore I am unsure as to whether you are agreeing or taking the p1ss.

You absolutely should. Fantastic programme. The character you were compared to is famous for his foul mouthed rants which are actually quite witty, so take it as a compliment.

However, I disagree with your point. Not caring who comes in is a pretty weak argument IMO.

As I put in another thread, Jon Lansdown anf the back room staff have done absolutely nothing wrong, They have sorted out the mess behind the scenes as they said they would, It's just on the pitch where the mess is, And as Spudski has said, It's a much better mess to watch than last year

In fairness that is a bit like saying BlackBerry have sorted out their backroom issues, it's only their products that are crap.

Actually, Horace may be an option we should consider.

He's honoured, but he feels that Sean should be given time to finish what he's started. He's incredibly patient for a little beast that's waited four human years for a win. Possibly an example to us all?

He's honoured, but he feels that Sean should be given time to finish what he's started. He's incredibly patient for a little beast that's waited four human years for a win. Possibly an example to us all?

well at least he's not spineless!

Would Horace be willing to step into the breech in a sudden emergency ? :clap:

Much better mess we haven't won a game and bottom of L1 not Champ

People these days

A triumvirate comprising Tinnion, Murray and Horace could be an option.

No, I'm afraid that he wouldn't consider taking the job unless he had full control. Of course, he'd need someone who talked hedgehog as an interpreter.

I mean, would Scott know that "snuffle sniffle snort sniff" means "the lads done well, but the ref had a shocker"?

People who would say no to Pulis are simply off of their heads. Forget the past and move on.

I would sooner watch our current team in this division than ever watch a Pulis team again. I've no axe to grind with Pulis but our football under Pulis was the unquestionably the worst I've ever seen at City.

I dont get the whole anybody but Sod philosophy. Does this mean you are ok with someone worse. I am still with Sod just but results do need to start coming very soon but I would be far happier seeing more reasoned suggestions and the reasons why.

To me it seems almost childlike to say anyone will do.

What I want is a continued improvement with the football we are grtting but for the hurting to stop and seeing a few wins under our belts

People who would say no to Pulis are simply off of their heads. Forget the past and move on.

People who would say yes to Pulis are simply off of their heads. Remember his allegiances, his vitriol to this club, his god-awful style and his overexpensive flop signings which made Gary Johnson look the ultimate wheeler-dealer and move on.

Much better mess we haven't won a game and bottom of L1 not Champ

People these days

I couldn't care where we were but if I feel like I'm getting entertained instead of paying to watch players lump it to no one, So far this season we only did this against Peterborough, Crewe and Port Vale much better than last

Archived