IGNORED

Which Ex-City Manager Would You Have Back ?

Major Isewater

Russell Osman

Blige didnt think i'd see that name on the list

One of the darkest periods for me, the man who held faith with the er herm striker  Ian "Pass backwards" Baird

I dont know the stats but would guess the attacking prowess would be the equivalent to SOD

Terry Cooper has to be the manager most fans who watched in that era have look back with most respect and warmth.  From those who are not too old, unrealistic or unavailable I go for that Trio of Fawthorpe, Burnside and Rosenior.  We played some great football under them.  I'm assuming that it was Rosenior's influence and he knows the lower leagues well.  There again, he didn't exactly storm the league with Torquay but that was with a minimal budget.

Tough question but based on our current league position and the fact that we have a young squad then two candidates jump out.

Johnson

Wilson

Can't be arsed to go into detail but the above two are choices which really consider where we are and what we have. 

There is no chance in hell that I'd ever watch City if Pulis was manager. I sooner Skeletor, and thats no joke.

Vote none of the above.

Never go back, it doesn't work.

For all of you who have replied in this fashion i was n't saying we should "go back" but the thread is interesting from the point of view that ,in fact, there is quite a number of different names thrown out there.

I imagined that it would turn into a Johnson love in but no , there are interesting and reasoned logic as to why certain ex managers could be good and why.

As Spock would say "fascinating"

May be we the fans should choose our next manager !

For all of you who have replied in this fashion i was n't saying we should "go back" but the thread is interesting from the point of view that ,in fact, there is quite a number of different names thrown out there.

I imagined that it would turn into a Johnson love in but no , there are interesting and reasoned logic as to why certain ex managers could be good and why.

As Spock would say "fascinating"

May be we the fans should choose our next manager !

It's a thought but do we have the financial and footballing excellence of the City board?

Tinnion, Coppell, Millen, McInnes, O'Driscoll...

Excellence?

:rofl2br:

Archived