IGNORED

Which Ex-City Manager Would You Have Back ?

Major Isewater

Hodgson would have to be first choice. Not too successful whilst at City but he's got an excellent international record since. However, he has no knowledge of lower level players so would need to have a good scouting system in place.

Of course the chances of him coming back are zero so a more realistic choice would be Gary Johnson. He made some mistakes during the latter part of he management period at City, but he's probably learnt from his mistakes.

There would, however, be one proviso. He couldn't, under any circumstances, bring back. Pete Johnson as chief scout.

None of them... most of them failed here in the long run.

When you think about the perceived size of the Club and the money that has been thrown at it, we've had a pretty poor selection of managers at this Club.

In fact I think it's the biggest failings of this Club to date.

Why we haven't invested in a good manager ( I don't put SoD in that bracket ) in the past I don't know why.

Very surprised there are so many votes for Wilson. One of the reason he went was he couldn't face working under financial cuts, he had to lose his expensive sports psycologist didn't he? He on earth would he cope with the restraints SoD is working with?

No, don't go back. My vote I'm afraid is a vote for the impossible, the one that got away, the manager we never had.

Very surprised there are so many votes for Wilson. One of the reason he went was he couldn't face working under financial cuts, he had to lose his expensive sports psycologist didn't he? He on earth would he cope with the restraints SoD is working with?

No, don't go back. My vote I'm afraid is a vote for the impossible, the one that got away, the manager we never had.

David Moyes...?!

Archived