IGNORED

Spudski, Jt, Aizoon Etc Etc..................

TRUEBRIT66

oh shut up! no doubt you moaners have been so frustrated at not being able to moan all week !at least the people you mention support the club !I can see a positive from today. we have a poor performance but didn't loose and a win on Tuesday will get us out of the bottom 4. I look forward to that shutting you and your ilk up for a few days !if your city fans get behind the team and the manager ffs instead of seemingly gleefully sticking the knife in at every opportunity!

oh shut up! no doubt you moaners have been so frustrated at not being able to moan all week !at least the people you mention support the club !I can see a positive from today. we have a poor performance but didn't loose and a win on Tuesday will get us out of the bottom 4. I look forward to that shutting you and your ilk up for a few days !if your city fans get behind the team and the manager ffs instead of seemingly gleefully sticking the knife in at every opportunity!

Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya...... Altogether now! Kumbaya my lord kumbaya!

OOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh get you. And for your info Ive been moaning all week, just not on here and if we dont win on Tuesday we will not be out of the bottom 4.  

How many times can you hide behind that one?

Conditions were difficult, anyone could see that. It really wasn't that bad a performance.

According to everybody so far Oldham managed ok.

Did they? Had one good player and won a few headers up front because Flint had a bit of a mare.

There wasn't much between the sides at all

Take a bow you're the first I read or heard say that. Everybody has said Oldham were the better side, one comment was "the Oldham keeper could have sat in a deck chair in the 2nd half"

• Admin

It's just a hiccup, some NIMBY's have found that the ancient Ashtonian Druids had a village green, right where the board intended to put the 5 pillars, the subsequent court injunction has held up the errection of said pillars. Also, trying to get the pillars put up on the cheap, the board have got bodgeski and scarperwocz the local Polish builders in to cut some corners and ignore the architects specifications. They had a bit of cement left over from a job and it was mixed with a tad too much sand in the ratio, so the pillars which were partly constructed before the court order, have now started to crumble and erode in this inclement weather.

Away from the trials and tribulations of planning law and dodgy east european builders, head coach Sean O' Dismal said " Oldham are a strong team, I'm sure it won't be long before they are in europe, with LJ at the helm, they are so lucky that they aren't in a transitional phase, as these highly complex and technical rebuilds of a team can take several decades. Thankfully we have some supporters on OTIB who will still be backing the plan in 2019, when we are in the Blue Square Premier and flirting with relegation".

The clubs owner said from his mansion in Guernsey, " I will continue to back my son and the board, even though their performance totally vindicates my decision to never, ever, let Jon anywhere near Hargreaves Lansdown, as I didn't want my pension going down the pan, like BCFC has done".

Not hissing behind anything Esmond, just starring a fact! and although it is easy to mock we are in transition. that isalso a fact! but hey let's not let facts get in the way, it's far more fun to knock from the comfort of our arm chairs !

Make your mind up, what about the ones booing and voicing dissaproval at the gate ?   

BCFC as a club has been in transition for years.

A lucky escape.

Conditions weren't great, but strangely enough, didn't seem to affect Oldham all that much, only us.

The reason why I wasn't there may be of some interest. I turned down a good day out to see the Crawley game, which was then postponed because a bench-warmer was washing his hair, or some such nonsense.

I had a chance to book for a trip to Westonbirt today, and I took it. As it happens, the game today wasn't postponed for a totally specious reason, so I missed it :(

I shall be there on Tuesday - I hope. Unless it's called off because of the wind, that is.

A lucky escape.

Conditions weren't great, but strangely enough, didn't seem to affect Oldham all that much, only us.

Because they played the ball on the ground, running with the ball, their midfield storming forward towards the box..

Whenever we get the ball it's like someone has taken a photo, everyone just stood on the spot waiting to see what happens.

Archived