IGNORED

Spudski, Jt, Aizoon Etc Etc..................

TRUEBRIT66

I actually don't think we have been in transition for years. we've just been apathetic and shockingly run on and off the pitch for years! now though on the pitch at least we are trying to change things. I know it's not easy atm but this is when supported need to show thei worthy of the name. WA have no Devine right to succeed and the club has been going backwards for years. we need to show character on and off the pitch, city are my club and I've seen far more bad times than good. but that makes the good times even sweeter .my support is UN conditional. but i fear that theirs so many who just snipe and moan through the bad times,anf then climb back on the band waggon when the good times return !

It was a crap performance there's no doubt about that.  In fact Oldham played the sort of possession based football I imagined we'd end up playing under SOD.  I think we were lucky to get a draw.  If Oldham had a finisher they could have won that by three clear goals.

I don't if you saw them today, but it was dreadful. What concerns me is there seems to be no progress. We were completely outplayed at home to a team just above the relegation zone.

Don't let the simple stuff in front of your eyes sway you from the promise of a future SOD paradise.

I don't if you saw them today, but it was dreadful. What concerns me is there seems to be no progress. We were completely outplayed at home to a team just above the relegation zone.

Yes I was there today (in the EE) and yes Oldham were a good side, probably deserved 3 points on the basis of their commitment but they rarely threatened thanks to a more solid display from the defence.. Cant recall Parrish having too much to do. Most of the shots were from distance and either wide or over the bar... City were poor but again did we lose?

Yes I was there today (in the EE) and yes Oldham were a good side, probably deserved 3 points on the basis of their commitment but they rarely threatened thanks to a more solid display from the defence.. Cant recall Parrish having too much to do. Most of the shots were from distance and either wide or over the bar... City were poor but again did we lose?

I know we didn't lose, but for me this was a game we needed win against a team we're chasing and need to get above. We looked so inferior, it was difficult to watch.

No we didn't but a point a game is relegation form, somebody pointed out in the post match phone in after tuesday we will be one third into the season and will require already something not far off of promotion form just to survive.

No we didn't but a point a game is relegation form, somebody pointed out in the post match phone in after tuesday we will be one third into the season and will require already something not far off of promotion form just to survive.

Listened to that phone in, those City fans make me cringe as much as the deluded gas who reckon they are promotion contenders now. Luckily we got out of range coming back to the Cotswolds.

I'd take a win/a draw etc if it means we remain unbeaten..

Which is total rowlocks. If we win on Tuesday we will be out of the zone!

spelling

Really? you don't think an average of 1.8 ish points per game is bordering on promotion form?

Where on Earth did you get that figure? To avoid relegation, we have to be above four other teams. I don't recall anything in the rules about 1.8 points per game.

If we win on Tuesday, we are above those four teams. Staying above them is all we have to do.

Oldham are a good side???? We didn't lose???? We got a point??? Jesus Christ Oldham have a shite away record are nowhere in the league and should have beat us today and some of you numb nuts are still trying to excuse the manager!! I despair

Numb nuts?? haha mug. I despair of people like you..

Cant take nothing away from Oldham today, they played well.. hustled and harried City.

Where on Earth did you get that figure? To avoid relegation, we have to be above four other teams. I don't recall anything in the rules about 1.8 points per game.

If we win on Tuesday, we are above those four teams. Staying above them is all we have to do.

Well I think you will find that we are going to need in excess of 50 points (which has been the survival total for a few years now), 55 to be really sure and to even achieve that points total NOW we need an average of 1.4 points per game.

Well I think you will find that we are going to need in excess of 50 points (which has been the survival total for a few years now), 55 to be really sure and to even achieve that points total NOW we need an average of 1.4 points per game.

So we need 1.4 points / game (NOT 1.8 as previously claimed) to reach a new arbitrary target FIVE POINTS higher that that which would have been enough for the last few years?

Do I have that right? I wouldn't want to misrepresent you.

It is nonsense but what do you expect from the neighsayers here... its pathetic so I hope City are on the start of a run now just to ram it down their throats.

"City on the start of a run" ....................of what sh1te football that is nothing like SOD (and his followers) have led us to believe we will witness every week (or after the transistion period) but I have to say nothing would please me more,but please dont ram it too hard.

It was a very poor performance, I don't see how anyone can dispute that really. We didn't create one chance bar the goal and it was obvious that if they scored we wouldn't get another. Oldham played some good football and looked good in the middle but they lacked a cutting edge in the final third and that's probably the only reason we've drawn the game. 

On the positive side I thought we defended well as a unit today and we looked quite solid. Williams and Moloney were probably our best players and that says something about the performance. A dreary 90 minutes and a fortunate point.

Archived