IGNORED

7 Out Of 9 What More Do The Moaners Want

stawey

I honestly think we have been, bar a few screw ups, pretty much an average lge 1 side all season. See this as a bit of averaging out. Hopefully a few more wins in the tank to bring the mid table around.

Sod will be judged in the end a year or two down the road are we pushing at the top. I do hope he will now get that time. It was starting to look unsustainable, and it must be good news for everyone that we have got a couple of results.

It's just an act of defiance for me..........

Courage, Dorset. The first 50 years are the worst. If you're a City supporter it's in your bones. It's not a matter of choice. Funnily enough, tonight I met the mate who first dragged me down the Gate. I've often cursed him for it, but my life would be much poorer without it.

:city:

Courage, Dorset. The first 50 years are the worst. If you're a City supporter it's in your bones. It's not a matter of choice. Funnily enough, tonight I met the mate who first dragged me down the Gate. I've often cursed him for it, but my life would be much poorer without it.

:city:         Man they were ;)   ........ it's in my blood & bones ........ it's a family thing for me too

The op stole my thunder!

After the win at Carlisle I asked if that win could be the turning point and now it's 7 pointed from 9.

Onwards and upwards.

unfortunately some fans won't ever rejoice in a Sod win, just like some wouldn't praise GJ. And his win rate was much higher than Sods. But yes I can agree with the op, without being a hypocrite!

I don't understand how people can be naive enough to genuinely expect us to hammer teams week in week out whilst playing well, with an attractive style.

In our current predicament we need points. We need to grind our way out of it and then we can kick on and worry about winning in style. For now we need to enjoy the win, a solid defensive performance and clean sheet and get behind the boys as well as SOD.

:city:

yes sounded like with 15 mins to go the crowd were ready to explode! reminds me of 66,67 couldn't buy a win even with hugie up front.

but remember when fred signed galley getting the green un on Melvin square and galley hat trick on debut.

back for Christmas so hoping to get at least two games in.

I know its harder to take for you lads (and lassies} that are there every week but strange enough us folks that can't get to the gate every game still

feel the pain.

if its any consolation iv got a great home record at home,last defeat was bournmouth about 9 years ago,away not so good cov away under del'

anyway folks if you can't keep the faith,keep the love. urrreeeddddsss!!!!!!!

Exactly.

But those moaners that say results are all that counts are very quiet tonight.

We've picked up a cluster of points. That's great, but teams at the bottom usually do that and then pick up very little for ages. We need to do a lot more winning before we're in credit. We've needed some more steel in the team to get results, maybe the loan signings are helping with that. Why do we always end up with half a team of loan signings, can't we ever get it right in the summer? What happens when they all go home?

However, I'm very pleased to see us out of the relegation zone though, after what seems like ages. 

I honestly think we have been, bar a few screw ups, pretty much an average lge 1 side all season. See this as a bit of averaging out. Hopefully a few more wins in the tank to bring the mid table around.

Sod will be judged in the end a year or two down the road are we pushing at the top. I do hope he will now get that time. It was starting to look unsustainable, and it must be good news for everyone that we have got a couple of results.

Spot on.  They messed up for our first goal.  We messed up in other games.  

Exactly.

But those moaners that say results are all that counts are very quiet tonight.

Just how noisy do you want me to be, its a good line though maybe you should start a thread about it............oh you have, and for the record I said we should win last night and would be :shutup: as I could be, hope you had a great evening at the football, I had a wonderfull meal out with the family.

Remain unimpressed with dreary.

Very rarely will I post negative stuff on this forum, because bar the London area games, I will only get to a handful of home games per season.

However, how a few persistent moaners who by there own admission have better things to spend their hard earned cash on, consistently comment on the performance of the team, basing their opinion on the radio talk in show or comments on here is bemusing. They are all what is wrong with this site, I know that the 'this is what a forum is for' or 'don't read my posts' will be the eloquent reply to my dig. If you no longer attend home games or class your attendance at every home game from 1977 - 1979 as your badge of right to post your negative thoughts, please consider how petty and self righteous you sound.

7 from 9, onwards and upwards, COYR.

lets not pretend that last night was fantastic, it was worse then the oldham game and we were lucky Crawley were so poor,

However lets all hope it isn't papering over the cracks and its the start of a long unbeaten run that will see us cement our place in mid table giving us a platfrom to build on,

SoD brought a little bit of time for me which is important for him,

As soon as the goal went in the amount of relief around the ground was evident and all of a sudden we started playing like a team and with confidence, those last 10 minutes were like it was under Johnson,

Build from it city

As soon as the goal went in the amount of relief around the ground was evident and all of a sudden we started playing like a team and with confidence, those last 10 minutes were like it was under Johnson,

Build from it city

No it wasn't. Once City got the breakthrough they went for killer second. Under Johnson if City got a goal ahead he'd try to park the bus.

Archived