IGNORED

Daggers - Attendance

Bob Taylor is GOD

It will be interesting to see what attendance we get, as it's not a league game the club won't be counting ST holders if they turn up or not as they do for a league match. Even though it has been reported of us getting gates of above 10,000 in the last few home games it was clear that was nowhere near the true figures as season ticket holders who didn't turn up were counted. This won't happen v Daggers.

Hopefully there will be a good turn out, well we are on a roll. If not it is a shame the F.A.Cup is being diluted, all started in my opinion when Man U didn't bother entering one year. Incredible!

8,000 hopefully

COYR!!!!!!!!

It will be interesting to see what attendance we get, as it's not a league game the club won't be counting ST holders if they turn up or not as they do for a league match. Even though it has been reported of us getting gates of above 10,000 in the last few home games it was clear that was nowhere near the true figures as season ticket holders who didn't turn up were counted. This won't happen v Daggers.

Hopefully there will be a good turn out, well we are on a roll. If not it is a shame the F.A.Cup is being diluted, all started in my opinion when Man U didn't bother entering one year. Incredible!

8,000 hopefully

COYR!!!!!!!!

Do people know we do this or is it just hear say? I would actually say that the last 2 home games haven't looked that sparse considering, and 10k has seemed about right. I would say the ground looked about half full on Tuesday and just over on Saturday. What would be the benefit of the club counting people that were not in the ground? They would pay more tax than needed surely!

Do people know we do this or is it just hear say? I would actually say that the last 2 home games haven't looked that sparse considering, and 10k has seemed about right. I would say the ground looked about half full on Tuesday and just over on Saturday. What would be the benefit of the club counting people that were not in the ground? They would pay more tax than needed surely!

They've already taken the money for ST holders so they're already liable for tax.

The attendance on Saturday will be the true figure, it's the FA cup and the clubs share the gate receipts. What would be the point of declaring 10,000 if only 5,000 attend, we would just have to hand over twice the amount we need to to Daggers!

Of course it could be a return of 'the good old days' when gate receipts were almost exclusively pay on the day. The ground was almost full and an attendance of a few thousand less was announced!

Archived