IGNORED

Daggers - Attendance

Bob Taylor is GOD

Been to every game this season as well as all pre-season but giving this one a swerve.

The football has been terrible of late and fancy watching some Union for a change.

You know you're going to miss a performance like the Brazil 98 team, We'll tear Daggers apart with quick skillful attacking play with plenty of shots on target

Apart from treating my kids to see their team, I'm keen to see the comparison of Reading v QPR to what the Master of Football SOD gives us.

Also how the home crowd responds to the performance and expectation.

Eg am I being treated to utter sh*t at AG or am I being unreasonable.

you,l probably see a better game at reading, you'll be watching two top championship clubs, but bizzarley I prefer to support my club Bristol city, rather than coming on here boasting about how clever I am by going to watch another club.quite frankly all you've do ane is spread negativity, hope reading win and you enjoy it so much that you decide to give them the benefit of your support !

"Billy Sharp, Billy Billy Sharp, he gets the ball scores a goal...."

Hahahahahaha

Have a word with yourself man, I'm going because my kids support them and the FA Cup is sh*t.

Swap my support?

Bit late for that now. I drive 3.5 hours round trip for home games.....

Do exactly what you want kaiser,it's up to you just stop constantly whingeing about Bristol City and telling us all about your pans for the weekend i don't care ,! now do one !

Well said, the only link with any of us is BCFC, it's not like any of us are bessie mates. If that link is broken then who gives a flying one about what they are doing instead !

My source at Ashton gate tells me there are no hedgehogs actually living there. However, it has been rumoured that certain individuals, who shall remain nameless, have been bringing them into the ground in their pockets.

I would strongly advise them to stop doing this for two reasons.  Firstly, by secretly brining a creature into the ground they are avoiding payment, which is an offence.  Secondly, due to the spines hedgehops are regarded as an offensive weapon, so if caught the person brining it into the ground will be charged and subsequently given a life ban.

They've got sharp teeth as well. I'm amazed that anybody could be so irresponsible.

No doubt the perpetrator will soon be receiving a bulk-printed letter on club notepaper.

:noexp:

Remember - we're only two matches away from a home tie with Man U.

Did anyone hear Ward last night?

Something like, 'Ideally we get through a couple of rounds then get a dream tie at Man.Utd. A great day out for the fans, we make loads of  cash and then concentrate on the League."

That's his idea of magic of the F.A. Cup

What absolute crap. :nono:

:read:  :read:  :read:  :read:  Carry the 1...take away the 2...factorise the equation...Mine's in Frome, where be yours?

Just the other side of Bath, but it starts at six, because someone's THOUGHT OF THE CHILDREN.

Allowing for picking two people up on opposite sides of Bristol, that means leaving at five.

Of course, I could take the fireworks and the wine down to the Gate, but there might be a slight problem there :)

Archived