IGNORED

Daggers - Attendance

Bob Taylor is GOD

I'm not going and talking to those around me on Tuesday night (real hard core fans with CL on telly and us doing so poorly) hardly any of them are, either.

Three games in a week plus football best described as committed, rather than entertaining, means I have seen enough football at AG for another fortnight, myself.

Have we been told what great team Dagenham & Redbridge are yet?

He probably wants to try a few things............oh wait that's what pre-season is for..........um ...were concentrating on the league this season and um re-building pillars in our transition period.

Attendance; lost interest after 45mins and they both went home.

Me, wife and 10 y/o daughter buying tomorrow (none of us regulars) so that will be only 14492 left

Daughter wants to go in East End for first time ever as she liked the atmosphere in there when we sat in other stands.  Hope there will be more than a few hundred in there.  Think we'll be lucky to get much over 4,000

How many hedgehogs?

My source at Ashton gate tells me there are no hedgehogs actually living there. However, it has been rumoured that certain individuals, who shall remain nameless, have been bringing them into the ground in their pockets.

I would strongly advise them to stop doing this for two reasons.  Firstly, by secretly brining a creature into the ground they are avoiding payment, which is an offence.  Secondly, due to the spines hedgehops are regarded as an offensive weapon, so if caught the person brining it into the ground will be charged and subsequently given a life ban.

I'm a lifelong fan of the F.A.Cup and always intended to go to this one.

However I haven't ended up buying a ticket and don't intend to now.

Time to recharge the City batteries and hope the club see a very small attendance as a strong message from discontented STH's.

Atyeo 3368 tickets available

Dolman 5403

Wedlock 3130

Williams 3044

Better hurry if you want to attend, only 14945 tickets left :ermm:

Atyeo now 3160

Dolman 4967

Wedlock 3007

Williams 2919

Down to 14053 now - Wedlock didn't update real time though after I bought my 3

Archived