IGNORED

Xbox One

BcfcDuncs

With the talk thingy on the dashboard, I have a brother who would happily annoy me whilst playing fifa (I'll do the same to him)

If he's one on one I can just shout Xbox go to YouTube and it'll change?

Not possible, you're xbox can differentiate whether it is you talking or not, pretty neat huh?

Very impressed aswell , some voice commands are handy and very responsive. Im not the most well spoken person I must admit and it picks my voice up fine , forza is excellent especially with the rumble in the controller , feel every bump and even feel you changing gear . Im happy with my buy

Reading the reports coming out today seems the xbone is suffering from launch problems as well as ps4

Why can't these company's get things right?

Yeah been reading about the faulty blue ray drives, Microsoft need to be careful here as they will be under the microscope after the 'red ring of death' fiasco on the 360.

Luckily everything has been working flawlessly for me, got to feel for all the people who pre-ordered the PS/ONE looking forward to playing and getting lumbered with a defective console.

Good balanced system review of Xbox one here. . - http://www.polygon.com/a/xbox-one-review

Same publication that Microsoft helped set up to the tune of $500,000? Probably also explains why the PS4 only got a 7.5.

;-)

I read a couple on playstation 4 did a live stream on twitch of them having sex

I heard it was some guy who got his wife's baps out whilst she was passed out drunk. Haha, holy shit.

Same publication that Microsoft helped set up to the tune of $500,000? Probably also explains why the PS4 only got a 7.5.

;-)

I heard it was some guy who got his wife's baps out whilst she was passed out drunk. Haha, holy shit.

Microsoft have been doing that alot lately

To be fair the review does not show one iota of bias it's very balanced in terms of critique as well as praise. Although I don't see the point in reviewing the actual consoles so early on in their life as both will evolve significantly over the course of the next few years.

One thing I did think would be a complete gimmick on the One is the voice control, but my god it is fantastic and using it to switch between apps/games/tv etc is instant and seamless.

My biggest gripe is surprising actually its the controller! having loved the 360 one being nice and big and comfortable to hold the one's controller is a great deal smaller and feels a little flimsy to me, although i'm sure many will disagree with me.

I had a go 4 the 1st time last night. Really liked the feel of the controller apart from the bumper buttons just felt weird. Its like they are hinged towards the middle of the pad and you have to press them firmer than the old pad. The controller fits in the hands better and dosent get so sweaty, the sticks are a little bit smaller and have less resistance and are a bit more grippy. I only noticed the trigger rumble on forza and it was nothing special. Kinect voice commands worked well, only had to repeat myself once. Played forza, fifa, ryse and killer instinct. Its not made me wanna rush out and get one, will wait till more games get released

You can't view whats on or manage whats stored on your xbox one hard drive. Xbox does it all for you, It saves to both the cloud and your hard drive automatically. You will get a message from xbox when your running out of hard drive space. You also have to keep connected to online to sync your cloud storage because if you dont your data on the cloud can become "out of date" then you will have problems with using it. what happens if the cloud goes down? you cant play your games, or use your saves? In my opinion this sucks large amounts of penis

Archived