IGNORED

Bristol Robins Vs Bristol Pirates

Big Red Rich

Whats to stop SL from doing a similar thing with Bristol Sport ltd?

Lets say make a 3m a year deal and call it Bristol Sports arena or something

In my opinion it gives funding to the club which bypasses FFP (as its not our owner its the other company investing) whilst also promoting his other sporting interests.

Is there anything that stops this from being a possibility?

Whats to stop SL from doing a similar thing with Bristol Sport ltd?

Lets say make a 3m a year deal and call it Bristol Sports arena or something

In my opinion it gives funding to the club which bypasses FFP (as its not our owner its the other company investing) whilst also promoting his other sporting interests.

Is there anything that stops this from being a possibility?

SL supports us, As in he's an actual fan like you and me, I highly doubt he'll do anything that would cause the Fan base to boycott matches, Unless we seriously need the money

Why don't Rovers think about switching from their silly, "it's behind you!" thigh-slapping, Panto pirate nonsense and consider an ornithological nickname? Blue tits?

A girl friend of mine left the Girl Guides because she was embarrassed to have 'Blue Tits' emblazoned on her ample bosom.

• Admin

If Hull fans REALLY cared then they all wouldn't go to a few games until he changed his mind. Same as Cardiff fans.

I see the Chairman of Hull, Assem Hallam has told season ticket holders that if they don't like the name change they can have a refund on their season ticket!

I see the Chairman of Hull, Assem Hallam has told season ticket holders that if they don't like the name change they can have a refund on their season ticket!

I expect he's not worried as having just won the City of Culture title Hull will attract a whole new audience!

Archived