IGNORED

England Vs Chile Match Thread

Robin 101

dont give a **** about the result i just want to see as many young players as possible

Forster, Johnson, Cahill, Jones, Baines, Lampard, Wilshere, Milner, Lallana, Rodriguez, Rooney

not a great start :(

get milner, lamps out get townsend, barkley in

Don't worry Townsend will be back when it matters.

I'm a bit surprised Chile haven't got a young side out tonight.

Heard a lot about Chilean Minors a few years back. They obviously never made the grade.

Very good. I was just going to give you a 'like' but you deserve more recognition!

I'm a bit surprised Chile haven't got a young side out tonight.

Heard a lot about Chilean Minors a few years back. They obviously never made the grade.

Think they're not too keen on night matches, glyn. Playing in the dark. They struggle with that, get a bit claustraphobic. So the older ones will play tonight. The "minors" will play next year, afternoon kick offs.

It's okay, you weren't to know. It's complicated. And Fifa won't let them play with "minors" helmets on either, the miserable bastards

Think they're not too keen on night matches, glyn. Playing in the dark. They struggle with that, get a bit claustraphobic. So the older ones will play tonight. The "minors" will play next year, afternoon kick offs.

It's okay, you weren't to know. It's complicated. And Fifa won't let them play with "minors" helmets on either, the miserable bastards

That's the pits.

I jolly well hope you were all on your feet then, for the Chilean national anthem? And remembering Margaret's dear friend, General Pinochet. A great friend of this country, let me remind you all. A fine man, someone who knew how to handle liberal, lefty types, let's not forget. Much missed, almost brought a tear to my eye then, just thinking about him...

Archived