IGNORED

England V Germany B Match Thread

Super

Only a friendly, maybe not there strongest team.... But I so bloody want to smash them tonight!! Been watching lampards disallowed goal!! Kills me everytime :@

It's the Gascoigne one that gets me the most... To this day, every time I see it, I still think he's gonna get a toe on it. Heartbreaking.

Things like Lampard's, and Sol Campbell's header in '98, still hurt when I see them - but more through utter disbelief and irritation at the injustice, as opposed to pure footballing heartbreak.

It's the Gascoigne one that gets me the most... To this day, every time I see it, I still think he's gonna get a toe on it. Heartbreaking.

Things like Lampard's, and Sol Campbell's header in '98, still hurt when I see them - but more through utter disbelief and irritation at the injustice, as opposed to pure footballing heartbreak.

I did this a while ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_-huSayfRM

But it really dawned on me - how much heartbreak and close runs we've had....

Literally every one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did this a while ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_-huSayfRM

But it really dawned on me - how much heartbreak and close runs we've had....

Literally every one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say 'nice', if it wasn't all so soul destroying..  :noexp:

Lacking the disallowed Sol Campbell header v. Argentina (although I accept it's not as clear cut a decision), but a great collection.

What's most interesting, watching it like that, is how much more vilified Beckham was after his sending off compared with Rooney's in 2006. Not much difference between the acts - massive difference in terms of reaction. Strange.

I'd say 'nice', if it wasn't all so soul destroying..  :noexp:

Lacking the disallowed Sol Campbell header v. Argentina (although I accept it's not as clear cut a decision), but a great collection.

What's most interesting, watching it like that, is how much more vilified Beckham was after his sending off compared with Rooney's in 2006. Not much difference between the acts - massive difference in terms of reaction. Strange.

Thanks - yeah I did miss it out but deliberately so because of music timings (kid you not!!)

I did it over a year ago and only got to load it up last month because I had to wait 12 months for FIFA to grant me the rights to show it and for me to confirm I concede all rights to them.

Archived