IGNORED

Nice To Be In Bristol!

willem ii

I got an invation of Vak E to come to Bristol and I accepted it!!! Very nice to be in Bristol!!!! Visited Minors Arms and Three Lions already. Looking forward for the mach tomorrow!!!!!!

So far: We love it here!!! Unfortunately Willem II has lost his game today at home against Young FC Twente. We have set our hope on BCFC for this weekend!!!!!

Have a great day today, you should add a bit of extra passion which may just tip the scales our way.

Sheff despite their lowly position will bring a few fans and will be no push overs, hoping for a 3 or 4 goal win but fav has got to be a draw i.m.o.

Enjoy anyway and mind the stewards

• SC&T Board Members

It's a very international day today. I believe there are some Norwegians fans coming as well, plus 7 fans of Arminia Bielefeld from Germany (who saw there team lose - again - at home last night and then set off by train to Amsterdam to fly over to Bristol ... to see a win?)

It's a very international day today. I believe there are some Norwegians fans coming as well, plus 7 fans of Arminia Bielefeld from Germany (who saw there team lose - again - at home last night and then set off by train to Amsterdam to fly over to Bristol ... to see a win?)

if they did klm they have landed,20 mins for easyjet to go.plenty of time for a few ciders to warm them up :thumbsup:

Welcome to friends from The Netherlands. Looking forward to hearing and seeing you this afternoon.

Who (or what) though is VAK E ?? Excuse my ignorance.

It's a Dorset expression indicating indifference. Be the goin to the flar show? Nah, VAK E, I be goin darn the pub.

• Admin

Welcome to friends from The Netherlands. Looking forward to hearing and seeing you this afternoon.

Who (or what) though is VAK E ?? Excuse my ignorance.

Isn't it the supporters from a certain area of Willem II's ground? Sort of like the East End supporters

Welcome to the Willem boys. Try coming in the Williams some time.

How lovely to see so many visitors from overseas today. Just don't let that Stroppy Nigel, Mr Lafarge, know you're here. He'll get all uppity, the little upipsqueak!

Hup Willem! Hup the City! Hup the football league we go, ei ei ei hopefully!!

Archived