IGNORED

Nice To Be In Bristol!

willem ii

We had a similar situation at the start of the season. The first two home games we had friends from dinamo zagreb over. Tried to go for a drink at half time but couldn't get them in the bar.

It was embarrassing that no common sense could be used.

As your man says, if they were corporates, the s*its would have welcomed them with open arms. It's not our club any more, and hasn't been for quite a while.

This is embarrassing.

Thousands of Bristol based City fans (including ST holders) staying away on match day, these guys come all the way over from Holland as guests and some **** on the door can't use some discretion and show them a bit of hospitality.

i got refused as well when i showed them my ee ticket...the clubs going down the pan fast .......

The Swedish, Norwegian and German lads were welcomed in to the Supporters Club bar before the game.

David Lloyd brought Louis Carey and James Wilson over to meet with them and have pictures taken. Shortly after, Marina Dolman came in and did the rounds talking to people as well.

I hear the Willem lads drank at the Miners and Lions.

All nationalities were in the East End for the game.

The Swedish, Norwegian and German lads were welcomed in to the Supporters Club bar before the game.

David Lloyd brought Louis Carey and James Wilson over to meet with them and have pictures taken. Shortly after, Marina Dolman came in and did the rounds talking to people as well.

I hear the Willem lads drank at the Miners and Lions.

All nationalities were in the East End for the game.

Am I reading this as they chose to drink at miners and lions so who gives a hoot???

• Admin

No fella. Just saying what happened.

Some are saying that no effort was made, it was in at least one bar at Ashton Gate. It's wrong that the Dutch lads couldn't get into the DEH, I guest the doormen weren't told.

Guarantee we won't get treated like that in Tilburg

Back in The Netherlands. Had a great weekend in Bristol!!!! Thanks to all the people who made this possible! Looking forward to come again and hoping for a match against each other in August!!! Now to bed (exhausted).....

Respect lad. See you again!

Am I reading this as they chose to drink at miners and lions so who gives a hoot???

Several Willem II fans were chatting by the Eastend natch bar at half time. After the match they moved to the Williams Three Lions bar with numerous others. It does apppear that the club are less enthusiastic about one stand and its fans.

In the Legends Bar it was agreed that we were allowed in to the Dolman Bar at halftime. Doormen were not told though and we were stopped. One of us wen't to get hold of the guy who gave us permission. A few minutes later, while waiting, we were allowed in. Dorman said: "I have made my point. You can go in boys". Fair play. A few fans questioned his decision though as we were not season ticket holders.

Archived